This is, I promise, the last pink offering for a while whilst I don't want to annoy my audience there is only so much pastel I can take! Lol
Again this is a pretty simple card, a piece of pale pink (yep same as yesterday) cardstock was folded over and the bottom edge cut with Spellbinders Bracket Borders One die set. The backing paper is one I printed off from 'tinternet a while ago, I think its is actually a wallpaper sample! This was cut to fit the front using the edge die from the same set. I edged this with a light pink chalk ink to give some depth. A simple sentiment, from Waltzing Mouse, stamped directly onto the baking paper and a strip of ribbon added. Finally two butterflies cut from Spellbinders Les Papillions 2 decorated with Pearls.
Enjoy...
Ah well! You won't like my card today then so save yourself a trip!!
ReplyDeleteI happen to think this is quite pretty as I do like the soft pastel colours easier on the eye however these are still quite strong if my screen is anything to go by. Like the pearl touch John!
Have a good day
Crafty Hugs
Heather xx
Hi John. I for one love pink so to me this is a fabulous colour made into a fabulous card. Just love those butterflies and wouldn't mind having that paper on my walls.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
love Val x
Pretty but not your usual standard me thinks. xxx
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteBeak? How very dare you! We Ducks have bills and this Duck has a big one after the dentist visit LOL!
I love what you have done with the ribbon on this and I love using wallpaper samples (I think the local DIY shops are on red alert when I cross their thresholds!)
Have a good day. x
Hi john lovely card to say,love the butterflies.
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, the butterflies finish it off perfectly.
Lydia
X
A lovely Card John ,i really like the bracket borders at the bottom and of course the pearls give it the finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
what a good idea of using wallpaper samples as backing papers. You could get samples and then scan them onto your computer to use again and again. I like the card and for me it's not too pastel. I normally go for bold strong colours. Have a good weekend John. Janice x
ReplyDelete