It seems that Pink has been really popular so far this week so I'm not going to go against the flow! Todays offering is using some leftover die cuts that I didn't know what to do with. The main elements are cut, in white card, from Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles. I cut each of the dies in the set in order to create a set of layers that fit onto each other. The first filigree section was mounted onto Pink cardstock to give a soft backing.
Finally I added a simple bow, with heat sealed edges, and a few pearls. Pretty simple but, Enjoy...
Very very pretty John :) x
ReplyDeleteWow John
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous is this card ,and to think you didnt know what to do with the leftover cuts ? well just goes to show how talented you are as i think its absolutely beautiful .
If you have anymore leftover bits you dont know what to do with, then just throw em over my way ...... haha only joking .
Have a good day
Elaine H X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John.
Hazel
Stunning, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, love it.
Lydia
X
So, So pretty in pink. Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
What a beautiful card John, the pink background is just beautiful. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
jenni45.blogspot.co.uk
Such a pretty card John, keep the flow going !!!!!! Janice x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletevery pretty card indeed. Haven't got that die set and will have to wait for it as I've taken the plunge and ordered the exclusive die sets from C&Cs Vegas event.
No lines today. x
Hi John lovely card and you are in a pink mode.
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
Oooh love this x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty John! I like the colours.
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs
Heather xx