Hello,
I've just got in from a double shift so todays planned post will have to be delayed until tomorrow, sorry Mrs Duck! Here's a quickie as I hate leaving a day without something.
A quick card to make and post lol enjoy the sentiment ...
Good morning John. When I first read the post title, I thought I had pressed the wrong button and accessed some over 18s restricted website LOL! No need for apologies mi amigo, you link when you like! I love the sentiment on this. It did make me smile so what more can you ask from a card? Have a great day. Ang x
Good Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove this very effective card with a great sentiment, I really like it all.
Have a Great Day
Patricia xx
Not bad for a quickie John but not sure on the sentiment as you can think you can't and find you can and vice versa so in that case you are wrong!!:)
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs
Heather xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat quick card, unusual sentiment.
Lydia.
X
Lovely card John, i really like the beige It looks great , i have this vellum and dont know how to use it ? until now that is.
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H x
Hi John super card, quick for you days for me.
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteWhen I first read the post title, I thought I had pressed the wrong button and accessed some over 18s restricted website LOL!
No need for apologies mi amigo, you link when you like!
I love the sentiment on this. It did make me smile so what more can you ask from a card?
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John, Like others have said the sentient is very unusual and I had to read it a couple of times to grasp it!! Nice card though, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDelete