Well it looks like I am continuing with the theme of more pastel colours that I don't usually use. Today, as I am sure you can tell, is pink! This is a very simple new home card made in layers using a double cut of spellbinders gilded gate die which have been mounted upside down on top of each other.
Spellbinders Gilded Gate Die
Spellbinders M-bossabilities Harlequin folder
Co'ordinations Cardstock
DoCrafts 12x12 paper
Ribbon & Hatpin
Sentiment stamp Waltzing mouse.
Enjoy...
Lovely card-you could use it for yourself when you move back to the UK!
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI am so pleased to see how you have used this gate die , i got some already cut from e/bay and then didn't know how to use them lol, however now i have no excuse .........
Your card is lovely i like the shades of pink and how you have doubled up on the gates with the ribbon running through looks fantastic .
Have a good day
Elaine H X
Lovely John. Love the gingham.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hola John
ReplyDeleteWouldn't describe this as pastel as on my phone screen it looks more red with a peachy coloured ribbon, which does look a bit odd. Gorgeous design though. Love what you have done with the gate die. Will have a look on my tablet when I get home to see what colours show up there.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Great idea to "double up" the die My screen is making card look very dark, almost red But I still live it!
ReplyDeleteI meant "love"
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the card, sadly I think the colours are coming up all wrong on my screen. I have pinky/purple background checks then rather bright red smaller checks with a really peach coloured ribbon! All in all it looks rather odd. It is so annoying when technology doesn't work as I know that "in the flesh" it will look so different. I ope the packing is going well. Have a good weekend. Take care.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLike some of the others I have funny colours on my screen not the sort that would normally be put together, I do love the design and the way you have used the gate die, clever.
Lydia
X
Hi John. love the card. Really like how you have used the gate.
ReplyDeleteInteresting way of using the gate die John, makes a nice feature.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI have pink with a red matted layer and red embossed square on my screen but it looks great and I love how you have used the gates too.
Love Sheila xx
Just come through on my phone it looks very red! I promise it's pink lol
DeleteJohn x
John, I love the effect that the gates have made. Looks very stately !! A good new home card. Janice x
ReplyDeleteI love the card, to me the 'gates' look like a very pale green not pink!
ReplyDeleteNancy
john .another fab card ,love the gate die and it does make a great new home card .Laura O
ReplyDeleteFab creation and luv how you have used the gilded gates - also luvin the emboss folder - I have a harlequin one but I don't think it is this one! - I will have to go and have a rummage!! - hope the packing is going well xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John Stunning ,fantastic design,I envy you when you can cut free hand,the use of the gates,fantastic ,threading the ribbon 10/10 .,never mind the way it did not transfer well ,we will all have to imagin the coul our in our minds.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Ita.