After posting a run of projects made a few weeks ago I have to ask how do the professionals do it I really want to show what I have made almost as soon as it is done not wait six weeks lol. I thought I show something that I made last weekend. As most of you hopefully remember I admitted sinning again on Sunday well today's card is made with another of my sinful dies!
I bought three sets as I couldn't decide between the three beautiful circular dies in the Italian collection! Naughty I know!
I simply cut each of the sections in the die in alternate pink and cream card and layered them between pink and cream squares. OK I embossed the squares to add a little more interest and threw in my usual ribbon, bows and pearls!
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson Tuscany Die
Tied together A4 embossing folder
Ribbon etc from stash.
Purple & Green distress Ink
Enjoy...
Just Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLis x
Stunning card again-am not normally a fan of pink but this shade looks great.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Beautiful John, love the design and colours. very elegant.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely John-really pretty in pink. More dies for me to buy.
ReplyDeleteWent to our Chinese yesterday to buy some pearls and there wasn´t a packet left. Have you got them all in your case?
Will catch up on Monday.
Love Val x
Very nice John,love the layers .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA truly beautiful card, my favoutite so far. Love the way you have arranged the die cuts.
Lydia
X
Wow, this really shows off this die.
ReplyDeleteJanice W
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteOh sooooo pretty in pink and this shade is gorgeous. Love the way you have layered the dies....like you I love SW's dies they are so different from any others. Have a good weekend and hope the packing is coming along ok.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John. Lovely card, very elegant. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John. a beautiful card. Love the layout and colours.
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteA veritable beauty of pinkness, screaming elegance! Been out with Nesta for breakfast and shappin and she loved it too, as I wafted my phone over her Herby potatoes.
The professional card bods have stunt doubles, I believe, so I'm applying to be yours when you become famous hahaha!
Have a great day.
Ang x
Isn't it delicious when you get more than one die set together? I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when that happens. Enjoy your dies, the card is beautiful, and I bet we will have a run of them now.
ReplyDeleteThis is another WOW and I don't usually like pink and the fact that you've used it with cream and not white makes it look beautiful Very soft and calming (did that make any sense?) You do know that your sins all go on my Need List! Lol!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John, the soft pink and cream card looks dreamy !! Janice x
ReplyDeletethey are fantastic dies it is so hard to choose ,great card .Don't know where you get the time to make all these fab card s and projects ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John just found your blog and got to say your cards are beautiful. Are you on Facebook ? Hugs Jeanette
ReplyDeleteVery nice John, love it.
ReplyDeleteNancy
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card,what can I say,I love all your cards.
Love Angela x
Beautiful feminine card - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete