A very simple card today and a very simple description I'm afraid. I have spent too much time at work lol as Tuesday (when I am writing this) is still a double shift day and it was a long shift in the bar (where I work as a chef 2 nights a week!
Simple double cut of my favourite corner dei from Spellbinders layered on black, cream, black then a hand cut Krfat card blank. Always usefull to have a simple card for any occasion and hopefully this is just such a card!
Enjoy...
Ingredients:
Spellbinders Gold Elements 1
Spellbinders Belly Band 1
Crafters Companion Sentimentals stamp
Wendy's Hatpins
Black Satin Ribbon
Simply lovely!!
ReplyDeleteMichele.
A lovely card John, loving the layers , sentiment , and the bow and pins are just gorgeous. {Be sure to take a load of Wendy's Pins with you when you leave }
ReplyDeleteTake Care
Elaine H X
Hola John
ReplyDeleteAnother cracker today matey. The corner dies do lend themselves to this type of design. As Elaine says, make sure you stock up on Wendy's pins or get a masterclass in making them before you leave.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful; Stylish John!
Lis x
Hi John. Great card, love it all. Take care
ReplyDeleteLovely John. Great corner die.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Simply gorgeous I don't have this corner die but something similar I think I'd have to do your masking technique that you did with the Becky Feakin Filigree die to achieve the same result but willing to give it a go because the result looks so good
ReplyDeletePretty card John, and I agree with you, suitable for any occasion. You could have a stack of them prepared, with different colours, and just add a suitable sentiment. How is the packing going?
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I think considering how much pressure you are under at the moment you are performing miracles to come up with such lovely cards everyday. Well done you !!. Love todays card so elegant. Janice x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Must get this die out not used it for ages, Sue Wilson's have sort of taken over.
Lydia
X
Hi John, a beautiful card. I have the corner die but don't use that much. Seeing this card makes me think about trying this.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA very striking card today, I love it and I love the corner dies to. The pins look lovely on it too.
Love Sheila xx
This is lovely John, its so good to have a few easy cards to do isn't it? Love the dies.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Love the card John.
ReplyDeleteNancy
lovely John even if it is simple .great dies .Laura O
ReplyDeleteI love it John,colour,design everything .
ReplyDeleteIta.
Fab card - luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDelete