Happy Saturday,
Whilst today is something different Saturday I thought It may be different to repeat a project as I have, finally, filmed the tutorial for the box for this one! As per usual I have made a different version for the tut so this is different. I have also added some new flowers made from satin ribbon and an idea I found in a quilting book.
I have featured this idea before so not much description, especially as there is a video tutorial on my videos page on making the hexagon frame.
The box tutorial is below and whilst this makes a lovely container for the frame it can be used for loads of other projects!
Let me know if you like the flowers and I'll work a tut for these too! The good news is that I have shot a few videos in a row so there are more to come!
Enjoy...
Hi John. Gorgeous project. I will be watching the video later. Please can we have a tut for the beautiful flowers. Take care.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant tutorial & fab creation. Would be perfect for a very special occasion.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
So Love this box John, it´s a real delight. Will watch the video later but I know I'd love a tut on the flowers.
ReplyDeleteHave a good Saturday.
Love Val x
Morning John, the box is gorgeous as before, those flowers are beautiful I shall watch the video later to see how they were made.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning and a great video with easy instructions to follow. Will definitely be having a go of this.
Would love to see a tutorial on the flowers.
Love Sheila xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteFantastic, love the flowers will watch video later.
Lydia
X
Will watch the video in a mo But YES, YES, YES! (That looks a bit When Harry Met Sally reading it back lol!) please do a tutorial on the flowers Have a great weekend everyone I actually have sunshine this morning
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteunlike the BBC,your repeats are great! Intrigued by the flowers as I can't seem to zoom in for the detail, so yes to the flower tutorial please.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Please ,please, please ! a tut on the flowers will be most appreciated when you have time John, such a lovely project .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
I love it and I want to know how to do the flowers too, xxx
ReplyDeleteAmazing tutorial too. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful John and look perfect in the box and would suit any occasion.
ReplyDeleteThe flowers look really pretty and yes please tutorial on how you make them would be really good xx
Well done on getting several videos done, it must be really stressful in the middle of organising a move. I'm off to watch this one now, and yes please to one for the flowers. (when you get the time).
ReplyDeleteHi John, love this project and yes please to more video tutorials !! You make everything seem so easy. Keep them coming. Janice x
ReplyDeleteHi John spectacular ,you have so much talent.I think you should make a C.D. Of all your cards and boxes and put it on the market ,I know lots of crafters would buy it.
ReplyDeleteI am home from Hospital ,but I still have a long way to go.
I hope the packing is going well.
Ita.
Wow yet another fab creation and yes liking the flowers xx not watch the tut yet but will try to catch out with that later xx enjoy the rest of your weekend xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHad to let you know it's a great video Hexagonal dies now added to my Need List!
ReplyDeleteLovely, will be watching tut later, like everyone else would love tut on flowers
ReplyDeleteNancy