2 Posts in one day, this won't happen again promise there is only so much I can ask of my loyal followers I know! lol
I thought that as soon as I got in from work I should replace todays card to spare some blushes however I thought I would just add another one and see which people prefer! I finished this one in the last 10 minutes based on the suggestions made in the comments. I dedicate this one to Mrs Duck again!
This is an exact copy(ish) of todays earlier card however this time I've made it in Blush and cream. This is, genuinely, a quick card to make as It took me about 30 minutes and I was watching Flogit as crafting ( finish at 5:30 Spanish time which is 4:30 UK time so get to see some afternoon telly!)
Hope you all enjoy this one lol
John x
Oh John, you are a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteThis is much easier on the eye and the pink is bright in a nice way.
This one gets an A.
Ang x
ReplyDeleteJohn. This is much better, as I said your design was lovely just the colours, now this is stunning even if you say it's a quick card it's gorgeous.
I agree with Ang it get an A.
Hazel
Much nicer in these colours, xxxx
ReplyDeleteI loved the concept of your card, have to say these are more the colours I could picture me making it with.
ReplyDeleteI have also thought about doing similar in all white.
Thanks for the inspiration
Patricia x
Hi John super duper this time love the colour and this could be made in any colour thanks for the inspiration,
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
This is so pretty John and I love the layout. This colour scheme is my favorite one xx
ReplyDelete