Hi Guys,

Last week was the last Mojo Challenge for the summer and I have to admit I am lost!! As a place holder I've been thinking what to do instead however time has really run away from me this week! I decided, initially, to post the tutorial for yesterday's box however it takes a while to photo. Instead I have made a different version of yesterdays box and decided to post this. The tutorials for both box's will be up next week!
I have made this version as a gift box style which, I'm hoping, adds more versatility to this die. I don't like buying a die that I don't find many uses for however I may have to admit defeat on this one! Let me know what you think!
Enjoy...
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAgain very good use of this die, as I said yesterday not a die for me, it has limited use.
Lydia
X
A very handy and pretty shape box. As you say not a very versatile die but you've used it so well with yesterday and todays projects.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Sunday.
Love Val x
Hi John another great idea,take your time with the tutorial ,you are very busy at work,so do not put yourself under pressure.
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
Hola John
ReplyDeleteI think you have done very well to come up with what you have. C&C had it half price on a show and Im still not tempted. x
Good use if this die, but otherwise not one I would use much especially when I can borrow yours LOL !!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis project is very pretty and the die has been put to good use. I have this die and it is still in the packet yet ... why oh why did I buy this one ???
ReplyDelete