Morning,
I don't think I've got my head back to working, Crafting & blogging etc. as yet! As I work Tuesday nights I always schedule Wednesdays post on Sunday however after being away I plum forgot!
Therefore I thought I might be allowed to phone it in today!
Dies Used -
Spellbinders Labels four, elegant labels four, botanical swirl expandable pattern and resplendent rectangles
card is A5 made with black and white PMD cardstock.
I hope you enjoy and excuse the quick post!
quick update! Yesterday's bogof winner appears to be the card at the back! (shows what I know!?!) l don't have a larger picture of this one so will post later this or early next week another picture and as suggested will add a sentiment as suggested. Off to work, take care, John x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely elegant card. Very striking in black and white. I love it.
Best wishes, Anne O
Hi John. I love the card today. And what a great sentiment, I have never seen it before. Take care.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another super card and that sentiment is just perfect ~ love it!
ReplyDeleteMaggie x
I love it - as usual. Especially impressed with use of the botanical swirls - I must have a try. The way you have turned elegant labels 4 in positive and negative is mastery (have I just made that word up?) completely changes the visual impression. Love the sentiment too. Superb.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Maggie x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYes i too love the sentiment, and black and white cards are always a big hit with me ,and of course the pearls just give it that little extra ,i must have a go at this style as it is beautifully done .
Elaine H X
Definitely in your corner, especially as you have used all the dies I already have!
ReplyDeleteHi John. I really like black and white cards and this is no exception. Love how you've cut out the die so the swirls show beneath. A really lovely sentiment. Presume it's Waltzing Mouse?
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove your black and white creation so classy, its perfect.
Lydia
X
WOW WOW John love black and White and love the way you have used the Dies
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
Nice dramatic card John not usually a lover of black and white but like this the balance is right!
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs
Heather xx
Love black and white - a true classic which will never date. Love the card John. Janice x
ReplyDeletelove this die its fab and your swirly paper is great too.Nice card ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHola John
ReplyDeleteSorry Im a tardy blogger today.
Gorgeous card. Love how you have used the botanical die. Did you cut the aperture and place the botanical die cut behind it? Must try it with butterfly magic. x