Happy Sunday,
Today's card is really simple just a die cut, using the same die as yesterday, and a stamp. All in all this takes only 10 minutes at the most to make.
Ingredients:
Sue Wilson Beveled Glass striplet
Sentiment Stamp from Stash
Ranger Black Perfect Pearls
Enjoy...
Nice CAS John. Enjoy your day. Hope you show us what you buy.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSimple, stylish and fab.
See you in a couple of hours. Don't get lost lol!
Ang x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA great CAS card love it. Have a good day out with Ang and Christine.
Lydia
X
Simple but stunning card today. Have fun crafty shopping, best thing to on a wet day.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Wow - what a simple card but soooo effective - have a brill day today xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteA CAS wonderful card. Have a good day at the show. Janice x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteClean and simple but so very effective and would be very quick to make a fewof these to have as stand-bys.
Love Sheila xx
love this card so easy ,you have just convinced me that I need it,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteSo simple, so effective, hope you are having a good day, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteThis is a definite must try card It's right up my street! Simple but so so classy
ReplyDeleteWhoops sort Meant to ask what card did you use and have you embossed it?
ReplyDeleteHi John. Wow, so simple to make but so striking, I love it : ) Have a great day with the ladies at the show. Try not to spend too much more than you have budgeted for:) Take care.
ReplyDeleteWow amazing x
ReplyDeleteHi John, I'm new to you blog but have managed to go right through it, all your cards are stunning and this one here is no exception, love the simplicity combined with elegance, I have a couple of strip dies so I will give this a go...thanks for sharing and take care and keep well Susan downunder xx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, the die is a really must have!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to say, I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteYikes, this is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing another clever idea.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card. And I agree it does look quick to do! I hope you had a good day out. Best wishes, Anne O