I have to admit I am a little disappointed into today's card In real life the Burgundy colour just sings and the letterpressed peacock feathers are really crisp and vibrant, however when photographed I just feel disappointed.
The colour is, in real life, a lovely burgundy colour.
Ingredients:
Spellbinders Peacock Feathers die
Spellbinders Labels 35
Spellbinders Harlequin Embossing Folder
PMD Card in cream and Burgundy
Enjoy...
Another stunner John and super colours I love it...TFS Susan downunder xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Looks lovely to me . I'll use my imagination on the lovely burgundy which is one of my favourite colours at the moment.
ReplyDeleteWendy (Spanish crafter) and another wonderful crafter Lyn are coming over this morning for all of us to craft. A lot of residents go back to the UK for August as it's extreamely hot here so we are just left with us 3 hardy ones at the moment. The room over a bar where we usualy meet sadly hasn't got air con and is really too hot so we've been circling each others houses and as I said it¡'s my turn today.
Looking forward to it.
Love Val x
Another lovely card, hope you get your computer fixed.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Nice card, I dont think it is up to your usual standard!!!!! Maybe, like you say, it doesn,t photograph well
ReplyDeleteStill looks good to me - again a very different layout - which is what I love about your style of crafting xx hope you get Tinternet sorted soon xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLooks fine to me, probable much better in real life.
Lydia
X
John. it doesn't look a great colour on my screen either, but don't worry, I can imagine the burgundy.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card, shame that the pics don't do it justice, that is so annoying isn't it, I can imagine it in burgundy though : ) I hope you get the net/pc problems sorted soon. Take care.
ReplyDeleteIt may not have photographed very well but it's still looks stunning I love how you think outside the box (get it!)
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteSadly, getting brown on my screen. You know where I stand on feathers but I do like the design of the card.
What have you done to that PC?
Ang x
Hi John, the card looks brown but like the idea. Went to Lidl yesterday and they had some card on special offer! Quess who bought some?! Fantastic colours and great value for money.
ReplyDeletegreat card regardless of the colour ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the design and as you said with the cplour not coming through true I bet it looks great in real life especially with it being burgundy. Do hope you get your PC fixed soon.
Love Sheila xx
Hi John, I can understand you frustration with the photo - it's amazing what a difference the time of day or the type of weather can have with the effect of a photo, even like you, i place my projects inside a white lined box sometimes the photo doesn't do the card justice. A lovely card nevertheless. Janice xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design.
ReplyDeleteThe one photo shows the embossed design - like it a bunch.
Anyone would be lucky to receive this card.
Happy thoughts,
Petrina