Todays card has a little story to it Im afraid! When I was at the craft shop with Wendy last week I mentioned to the owner, when I was buying a new die, that it probably would get cut once then discarded for a few months till it hit my radar. That is exactly what happened with this Spellbinders Adorning Squares die.
Although I made a couple of projects using it last summer I didn't really use it that much however it hasn't been off my craft desk this weekend.
In this card I have used it to create a Filigree card base, the square base small however, IMHO, it creates a really sweet card.
The base is Spellbinders Adorning Squares decorated with layers of Gold Circles one and classic circles dies. The flowers are an old Marianne flower die which I shaped, layered and centred with a pearl the Ivy is again Marianne and is shaped using a ball tool to make it twist around the embossed circles.
The sentiment is from Waltzing Mouseand is to encourage you all to Try it!
Enjoy...
Lovely desgn, love the flowers too. Xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteanother very special card. I do love these beautiful dies you use. I am a big fan of all white cards. Love your superb flowers too.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Pretty card, but then it isn't easy to make an ugly one with SP dies, is it. Love the flowers, they remind me of primroses. I'm with Jenny on white on white - not for every card, but it really brings out all the textures.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, and yes I know what you mean about the dies, I have this one and I think I have only used it once, now seeing your lovely card it will be on my table by the end of the day. Thank you.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card - simply elegant xx I'm not sure if you read your comments on previous day blog but I have only just read it today cos I'm on my jollies, so only just realised that I am the lucky winner of your fab card xx Thank you so much and Mr JND too xx Thanks for the link to my blog too xx much appreciated xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - simply elegant xx I'm not sure if you read your comments on previous day blog but I have only just read it today cos I'm on my jollies, so only just realised that I am the lucky winner of your fab card xx Thank you so much and Mr JND too xx Thanks for the link to my blog too xx much appreciated xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, white on white never fails, regardless of the size John. Hugs, Jen xx
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
Hi John. Another beautiful card. Love the white on white. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteJust had a little borrow of a laptop to have a little catch up ,gosh what am i missing ?? all your beautiful designs and cards are just gorgeous .
Take Care
I will try to pop by again soon
Elaine H x
What a pretty little card John. I've just looked in my box and I have this die too which says a lot that I had to look so it shows how many times I have used it!!. So, later today I shall give this a go, best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeletevery pretty John ,love the delicate look to this card ,must have a big look at all the dies I have .Laura O
ReplyDeleteHi John I just love this card,the flowers are wonderful ,I do not have the Die must go Die shopping.
ReplyDeleteIta
Hola John
ReplyDeleteI'm smiling as you probably scheduled this before I posted my card with the same title hahaha! Great minds and all that eh?
This is beautiful. Love your flowers. Soooooo many dies too little time!
Have a great evening.
Ang x
Wow, John, this is beautiful. So glad I found your blog. What elegance. You really do dies justice!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I LOVE it!!! Talented you are! Everything is absolutely gorgeous. I'll be following you for inspiration for a LONG time! Thanks for being here!!
ReplyDelete