Todays card is a money or gift voucher wallet, made in simple cream and pale blue and using up mainly scraps of card and pre cut die cuts.
I started by folding a piece of A4 cardstock (PMD Cream Hammered) into three the die cutting the scalloped edge using Spellbinders Scalloped Borders one. I laid a scrap of pale blue card behind to show through the filigree sections.
Next I embossed the whole piece using a Darice tumbling leaves folder then simply added the topper in the middle on a sheet of cream card edged in blue.
I embossed a scrap of pale blue cardstock the same way and added this inside before sticking down the flap (2 cm fold)
Hopefully you can get the idea of this from the pictures!
Enjoy...
Hola John
ReplyDeleteClever idea and prettily done. Patricia will be a happy girl with you using your scraps.
Have a great day.
Ang x
So pretty and useful, John. Love the embossing and the use of my favourite scalloped border.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy you afternoon shopping I'm so jealous.
Love Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, love it, very pretty and useful.
Lydia
X
Makes a nice change from just tucking the cash in the card, doesn't it.
ReplyDeleteHi John.What a pretty way to give someone money. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWhat a luvly way to give money or vouchers xx luv it xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteSo pretty John, Hugs, Jen x
ReplyDeleteKrafty Keepsakes
nice idea , and looks so well finished .Laura O
ReplyDeleteJohn this is really fantastic. And a great idea x
ReplyDelete