This week it was Wendy's turn to crash the stash and, as usual, it was a mixed bag.
The main elements of this was a set of die cuts that neither of us could fathom what they were for, along with a selection of papers and embellishments. part of the die cut pieces was a set of folded pieces that would make perfect bookmarks, so that's what I did!
I used the other die cut to make a card / holder for the bookmarks making giving them as a gift very simple.
Looks good, used the stuff well, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely shade of blue,and i just love your bookmarks ,clever idea to have a card to put them in ,and your panel card looks well with the pearls and an added tag .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John. All great as usual but do love the screen card in particular.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget, need to know what die the birds in the heart from yesterday is, please. x
Hi John ....Does Wendy actually like you???...lol
ReplyDeleteShe is a little minx! but you have come up with winners all the same. Love the card holder and the bookmarks are beautiful.
Mau xx
Hi John how you came up with a fab., card and bookmarks ,from what you got amazes me.The blue is so soft,another masterpiece John,
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita
A lovely soft set of cards and bookmarks. The colours work so well together. I really like the way you photograph your projects. Have you had training?. I can never seem to get mine to look anything but flat. Janice
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John,
ReplyDeleteYou have certainly done that "bundle" justice. What a great idea doing the Bookmarks. The card to hold them is brilliant. The whole thing is great, love the colours
Thank you for joining & commenting on my Blog much appreciated
Have a Great Day
Patricia xxx
ReplyDeleteJust popped over from Wendy's blog and via Patricia's ( summerhouse grafts) as one does. Love what I saw, you have some beautiful cards and I just love what you have made out of that bag of stash. Great idea to make a small gift of the book mark to go with the card.
Hazel