Just become one of your followers and boy have you posted some beautiful cards. This one is so lovely. I bought some cream card and wondered what colours would go with it and you have solved that dilema by posting this card and box. After browsing your previous posts I ave come away with some wonderful ideas. Thanks.
Hi John another WOW WOW card,the cream and purple work very well I love the idea of the heart,it is difficult at times to get a nice colour to go with cream and not all cream card stock is the same ,unless you order one big order I learned this the hard way when doing my daughters wedding Invitations. So another fantastic card ,the client must have been very happy. Take it easy John you work very long hours. Smiles Ita
Gorgeous John just gorgeous. Please tell me what die those birds in the heart is. I have made an engagement card for my friends niece in purple and gold as that's her wedding theme so she would love these . x
What a great main card and then others including that lovely little box, I love them.
ReplyDeletePatricia
Just become one of your followers and boy have you posted some beautiful cards. This one is so lovely. I bought some cream card and wondered what colours would go with it and you have solved that dilema by posting this card and box. After browsing your previous posts I ave come away with some wonderful ideas. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteWilma x x x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the heart especially.
Crafty Hugs
Heather xx
They do look very pretty John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI just bet your client was thrilled ? they are all beautiful
Elaine H X
Really nice projects John the colours go together so well and I love the heart die. Best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ideas John. A lovely subtle blend of colours and embellishments. Well done. Janice
ReplyDeleteHi John another WOW WOW card,the cream and purple work very well I love the idea of the heart,it is difficult at times to get a nice colour to go with cream and not all cream card stock is the same ,unless you order one big order I learned this the hard way when doing my daughters wedding Invitations.
ReplyDeleteSo another fantastic card ,the client must have been very happy.
Take it easy John you work very long hours.
Smiles
Ita
Gorgeous John just gorgeous. Please tell me what die those birds in the heart is.
ReplyDeleteI have made an engagement card for my friends niece in purple and gold as that's her wedding theme so she would love these . x