Good Morning all,
can you believe it's June already? I really can't work out where the time has gone this means it's time for a new Challenge at Lady Anne's Cards. This months theme is The Great Outdoors so this is a great time to try entering!
I've used a beautiful image from our sponsors Inky Impressions which I've coloured with Spectrum Noir pens. I've matted this onto a Die cut in pale blue on a darker blue base card.
This months winner will receive
a $10 gift certificate to spend in our on-line store, as a prize for your winner. from

We are a young Rubber Stamp Company that offers some of the cutest children & animal stamps on the market today! Each and every stamp made is “Extra Deep Etched” on Quality Red Rubber for a crisp impression everytime! All our stamps are made right here in the USA!
All Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps are sold with EZ Mount just waiting to get inked! The characters LiLi, Angelica, Nicholas & Christopher are cartoon versions of our children. LiLi is a nickname for our youngest daughter MarLeigha. We truly hope that you love our stamps just as much as we have loved designing them.
So come on guys give it a go!John x
Very sweet John my granddaughter loved it!
ReplyDeleteCrafty Hugs
Heather xx
Hi That's such a different card to your usual John. Love the colouring in and the image with lots of lovely pearls.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know a website to learn to crochet? I have done it in the past but can't remember what the doubles and trebles are. I'd like to make some flowers and maybe a butterfly.
Love Val xxx
Lovely John, different style for you, looks good. xxxx
ReplyDeleteTell Val to look on Youtube at Crochet Geek, she has all different tutorials. xxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for the info. Just off to have a look.
DeleteLove Val xxx
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteMy, this is different to the cards I have seen of yours but very pretty. Im not a colouring person but do admire those who have the patience to do it. x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI too am not a coloring person { no patience whatsoever } however i love this image its so pretty,as is your card
Elaine H X
Hi John you are so talented on all aspects of card making,the coloring this card is fantastic.
ReplyDeletejust love it.
smiles
Ita
A lovely card John, your colouring is fantastic!
ReplyDeletehugs Vicky xx
Inky Impressions DT Leader