Happy Tuesday,
I hope you all enjoyed the launch of my new range last night I thought id share another sample form the shows today this time showing the other heart design in the honesty heart die set!
I'm back today on Hochanda at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm.
Enjoy...



Morning John, yur a true star on the TV, loved the shows and the demo's, looking forward to today's creations. wonderful die release too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs,June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Looking forward to catching up with your shows.
B xx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A beautiful card John. Caught up on last nights shows. Will have to catch up on today’s tonight. Another late night then. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card it is simply gorgeous. I love those dies they are amazing. I don't know how you manage to come up with so many good ideas but I am glad that you do. I enjoyed the shows yesterday. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
I caught a bit of a repeat Really great set of dies
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m on Catch up as well !! Really lovely heart Dies and peonies are beautiful. Will try to watch today’s programmes Live !!
Safe travel home!
Love Myra xx
Hi John, Shows have been really good,and love the new dies.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks like another lovely release.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Saw the show and love love love this die set, so many ways it can be used. Really enjoyed the demos!
ReplyDeleteJust a lovely card. I really like the pearl flight pattern these butterflies have.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
What a super demo you treated us to at Colemans Craft Warehouse. we were late arriving because we went to eat first, but, we enjoyed a less busy demo and lots of time to ask questions and see the demos up close.
ReplyDeleteWe both ordered your box die and the beautiful decorative set to go with it. We loved your honest and straightforward attitude to crafting.
Thank you John
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete