Monday, 13 May 2019

Honesty Heart...

Happy Monday,

I'm back on Hochanda today with 2 different shows!  The first at 12pm is the launch of the New Izink Nature paints these are really fab, have a look at facebook to see some samples made with these, Im back on at 4pm with Izink Paint and Diamonds so should be fun!

The next show is the launch of my new die range at 6pm as the ODS. This is the honesty heart and flourish along with my new flower the peony!  Here is a sample made using the flowers and one of the hearts in the set.

Tune in at 6pm to see what else you can make!


Enjoy...

16 comments:

  1. Morning John, gosh what samples, the colouring is amazing, I am hooping to be back home for your shows but I have a drs. appointment and hubby has appointment later, but if I miss any I will watch with baited breath on catch up, so looking forward to this............flipping appointments......

    Look forward to seeing you at Detling xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    A beautiful card. I’m looking forward to your shows, recorder is set.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely samples, John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Going to try and watch the shows but out all day. Will have to watch on Catchup. Safe journey. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card John. Will be watching the shows. Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rarely go on FB but I did see this It is gorgeous
    I will have to record your shows It’s Salsa 💃 night tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John this is a stunning card I just love it. Those dies are gorgeous. You have a busy week ahead. I hope the shows all go well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card John, your flowers are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, The peony looks gorgeous,can't wait to see the show.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous John, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These new dies look so pretty John, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    Beautiful card! I’ve only just seen this so will watch Shows on Catch up.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a gorgeous card, John.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete