Thursday, 2 May 2019

Blue Heart...

Happy Thursday,

I thought it really was time I posted pictures of the Craftalong project I made last Sunday!  Heres the heart chocolate box I made on air! click HERE and watch the show and even, if you like, craft along with me and make this and other projects!
 Enjoy...


13 comments:

  1. Afternoon John, wonderful show, but have only just got my PC back today, it has had to have a new hard drive, it says that it will take 4 days to down load my data from the cloud, ha ha technology a. xxx

    I will be downloading the craft a long later when I can, I did watch it but of course could not do anything, am itching to have a go now.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John it is lovely to see this gorgeous project. The heart box is stunning. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, Loved the show and love the heart box.Have a good evening and stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful box John. Looking forward to the Workshop on Saturday. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    Great project. I’ve recorded the shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning project I love the blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a beautiful creation. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The heart box is beautiful John thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely project.
    I’m missing your blog each morning.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello John,
    I’ve been trying to comment for weeks! I’m trying again!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh Wow!
    It worked! Why now? Who knows!
    Been watching and John and enjoyed the Craft Along! These are great programmes.
    The box is lovely and it’s versatility amazing!!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John
    I watched the craft along and decided I need these dies in my life! Excellent craft along, your pace was just right.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete