Happy Friday,
Im sorry I haven't posted in sooo long I've just been so busy trying to get the finishing touches done to my ranges for the next few months ( Im not mentioning the C word lol)
Today I thought I should share a couple of projects from my new release which launches tonight on Hochnada at 6pm The Typography collection.
Enjoy...



Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.l can’t wait to see your shows and new products.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThese look interesting. Missed your blogging!
Heather R Oxfordshire
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally missed the blogging, but if this is a sneaky peak of why you've been busy, you're forgiven, 😊
Can't wait to see the full range
Absolutely gorgeous, John. Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, missed you but guessed you were busy preparing stuff, coukd the C word end with an S, answers on a post card please ha ha. Lovely sample, looking forward to the show tonight also sundays craftalong.
ReplyDeleteStay safe health and happy hugs June Smith xxx xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card.
Lydia
x
Just perfect John. Beautiful card. Hugs Rita xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Missed your blog. Can see why you have been busy. Will watch later. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteWow !! Love this Martine.... xx
ReplyDeleteWow John this is a stunning wedding card. I just love it. The stamps and dies are gorgeous. I am looking forward to all your shows. You are such a busy chap. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow what a gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to your shows to see these in detail.
These look fun
ReplyDeleteWill have to watch on Rewind
Look interesting. Looking forward to your show xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, The card was well worth the wait for the blog,just beautiful.Will be watching tonight.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteLooks fab. Good luck tonight. Xxxx
ReplyDeletePleased to see you’re back with some lovely samples.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton