Happy Tuesday,
As promised, if a day late, here is the first sneak peek of the craft along project and dies. The sets included in the craft along are exclusive in this set to Hochnada and you can join me to kale three projects using the range on Sunday 28th April at 3pm!
This first project is to make the decorated Heart Box using the Heart Box and Butterfly heart die sets.
Here's a few more shots of the box! You can get the Kit now form Hochanda HERE and craft along with me on Sunday 28th!
Another sneak peek tomorrow,
Enjoy...


Gorgeous. Love this John. Thank you for the sneak peek. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteWow John this box it simply stunning I love it. I can't wait to see how it is made. I really enjoyed Ally Pally this time it was great to see you. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a great idea, will be watching this.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat project.
B xx
Great project, it’s lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John Beautiful box
ReplyDeleteA lovely project.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
What a gorgeous little box, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box.
Lydia
X
Another Beautiful set of dies John. Love the amazing box. Hugs Rita xx
ReplyDeleteLovely box Jihn.
ReplyDeletePretty box I’ll be watching (hopefully)
ReplyDeleteHello John, the box looks fab, great dies, hopefully will get a chance to watch. Take care all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi john what a beautiful gift I love it such a pretty box thank you
ReplyDeleteJune Horrocks xxxxxxx