Here, Finally, is the second part of the flower card and box tutorial. In the tut I have shown the flower in yellow so here is the card I made to use the yellow flower. I have mounted this onto a filigree card cut with the new Sue Wilson striplet die. I love this die, as you may be able to tell over the next few weeks as I have made loads with it!
I understand that Mrs Duck has a beautiful card featuring this die today on her blog well worth a visit!
For today hopefully you will enjoy the video and, as always, enjoy...
Hi John. I loved the purple version and this is just as good. I am off to enjoy the video now. Thank you.Take care.
ReplyDeleteLove this card, will watch the video after work tonight.
ReplyDeleteMichele.
Hola John
ReplyDeleteMrs Duck will be showing a card when she's introduced a hammer to her laptop!
Your flower is divine as is the card.
Off to drop Mr D at work then I can sort the laptop and watch your video.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Perfect John- We should be up for an award on filming !!!!! LOL
ReplyDeletexxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWell another beautiful card and the color of this one is lovely too ,a beautiful flower and those pins are beautiful.
Will watch your video over a coffee after i have done all my chores {Ahh bliss }
Take care
Elaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and the flower is beautiful, can't make myself only have cuttlebug and G/C. Thanks for the very good video. well done to Wendy.
Lydia
X
You are definitely right, that die is very versatile! Love the card just as much as yesterday's.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the video, and of course, thank Wendy for her steady hands. I find you hints and tips so useful and your finished work superb. Keep giving please.
ReplyDeleteWilma x x x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the lemon in this card...it's gorgeous! Thanks for a great video too...you make it look very easy to do.
Love Sheila xx
lovely card and this is a fantastic die so pretty.great video too .Laura O
ReplyDeleteVideo watched and blog post finally sorted.
ReplyDeleteThanks again to you and Wendy for a splendid tutorial.
Ang x
Another great tutorial John, you should be on the telly !!. Lovely card and looks great in yellow. Janice x
ReplyDeleteHi John, back from the jolly hollies and only have time to flick through what you´ve done since I've been away and WOW, fantastic stuff as usual. Especially love the box and peony. Got to have a closer look when I´ve done all the washing, ironing etc.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John what a super card and flower thank you for the video and all the tips,and to Wendy for the filming and making all the lovely pins
ReplyDeleteIta
This gorgeous John, love the design and colour. You and Mrs Duck will be in competition together now lol!
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely card John and such a good video, thank you also Wendy for your filming. Best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very superb card, with a very beautiful and superb flower. Thank you soooooooooo! much for the wonderful tutorial. Thank you also to Wendy for the very great camera work. I am so pleased I watched this as I have that book binding glue and have never used it. Now I shall be using all the time for my flower making. Am about to watch your tutorial on the box, as this is another superb creation.
Crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and a great video. Well done to you and Wendy! Thank you for the tips. Interesting tip for the glue. I must investigate! Also, I would never have thought of using the rounded pliers. I wonder if my husband has a pair he won't miss... Best wishes, Anne o
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI watched your C&C debuts today and think Sue has picked a winner.
Love your style.
Sue