Today is the follow on from yesterdays sneak peak for this tutorial, This is designed to show you how I cut the Spellbinders Filigrees delight without it cutting through on each edge. Today's card is an extra I made to demonstrate the versatility of this technique.
As you can see form this card the filigree delight die cut has a solid border around it rather than being cut out. I have found this to be very versatile I've used it on a few different cards. A simple card but its all about cutting the die without cutting the edges, not sure what I mean watch the video!
Thanks John, would never have thought about trying to use my dies like this, but I can see that increases their use. Love the card too. Cheers Janice W
Hi John, I love the way you have used the die and then shown us a great tutorial. I always pick it up quicker when you show it on a video. I think it's an age thing with me! Lol! It's always great to go back to it if I'm not sure. Many thanks John
Hola John Great explanation as usual. My only worry would be whether I could get all that through the GC. Will give it a go. Do I recognise that art deco card? Have a great afternoon. Ang x
Hi John What a difference a border makes! You've transformed that die. I much prefer it without the narrow border. I will definitely give this a go! Best wishes Anne O
Hi John. Great video. Thanks for showing us how to do it. Take care.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you come up with your solutions John but thank you so much for sharing this technique with us. Best wishes Jackie
ReplyDeleteThanks John, would never have thought about trying to use my dies like this, but I can see that increases their use. Love the card too.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Janice W
Would have loved to watch it but it came up error occurred try again later, so I will try later but the card is fabulous John.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John. That's a great technique and one I´ll be using. Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteLove Val x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love the way you have used the die and then shown us a great tutorial. I always pick it up quicker when you show it on a video. I think it's an age thing with me! Lol! It's always great to go back to it if I'm not sure.
Many thanks John
Love Sheila xx
Great video John x
ReplyDeleteGreat Tute John, thanks for sharing. It's a little time consuming, but the end product is worth it.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy thank you. Another great video, I just wish I had half of your imagination.
Love the finished card.
Lydia
X
Hola John
ReplyDeleteGreat explanation as usual. My only worry would be whether I could get all that through the GC. Will give it a go.
Do I recognise that art deco card?
Have a great afternoon.
Ang x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great Video as usual thank you both , keep forgetting to say i love the New look .
Take Care
Elaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a difference a border makes! You've transformed that die. I much prefer it without the narrow border. I will definitely give this a go!
Best wishes
Anne O
fab video and it is always so nice to see a different way to use a die,makes it way more useable .Laura O
ReplyDelete