Happy Tuesday,
I'm starting to slowly get back into blogging everything I am making,
Today I am sharing a card that Lights up and has a snowy night background. The background uses acetate and the Izink Pigment Ink Droppers and I thought I would share a technique video I have made for the background. There is also a video showing how the card was made if you like ( or are a glutton for punishment!)
The colours I've used are slightly different form those I used on Hochanda as we had stock issues with a delivery form France ( I didn't say it got lost somewhere over the channel!) so I worked it with a change in colours which I have to admit I love it looks like the sun is coming up!
Here's the video showing how to make the background click the link to watch!
Back Soon,
Enjoy...



Morning John, lovely to see you back on the blog, yes I know you have had so much going on, I wonder that you are not burnt out yourself. Hope Sam is on the mend. Anyway back to this sample, I loved it when I saw it on Hochanda so I am really pleased you have done a video, I will watch it in a minute, I only wished that you could get the lights on a smaller string, say about 5/6 lights in total.........I bet someone knows where to get them..........
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good to have you back! Hope Sam is making progress.
ReplyDeleteLove the background. Nice Christmassy card. I had the lattice flowers and leaves for my birthday last week - just need time to play, now I’m home again!
Jan
Northampton
Hi John - what a gorgeous card - will watch the video later. Still in love with my fir cone from Doncaster!! Hope all is well.
ReplyDeletelove
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite) - Bendy is the rescue cat who (after 7 months) has just found his purr again.
Ah how cute.x
DeleteBeautiful card John. Just love the background.
ReplyDeleteHow Sam is doing well.
Love Valx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWonderful background and I love the colours used.
Heather R Oxfordshire
Love the card and the video of how to do the background is perfect. Thank you for sharing it with us. Hugs 🤗
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card. I love the background. Thank you for the video. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, thank you for the video, great background and easy to do.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Will use this for some of my Christmas cards and also use the other dues like these. Will watch the video later. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
What a gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good to see you back Lovely card Fascinating background
ReplyDeleteLove this background John and your card!
ReplyDeleteJune x
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing you on Hochanda and can't wait to try my hand at some of the techniques you showed. Always fun programs when you are on.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDelete