Monday, 10 June 2019

Welcome to the Lattice Collection...

Happy Monday,

This Thursday I will be launching my new Mini collection the Lattice collection which has a background, corners and flowers and leaves hopefully you will agree a really versatile set!


For this. are I have used all of the sets to make the card in Crafts Too Lustre pink card and a couple of shades of grey!










Ive used the corners which are very versatile you can make backgrounds and edges.


another sample tomorrow,

Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    This collection looks as though it’s really my style! Will make sure I’ve set the recorder.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card today, love the colour combination.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely - I think your dies are REALLY useful.

    love

    Maggie (Bendy Yorkite) Bendy is the new to us rescue cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, what a beautiful card you have brought us on this very wet and dismal Monday, it brightens up the day, pink and grey are the perfect colours for this sample, will try and watch the launch on thursday but internet signal not great here.

    Stay safe health and happy hugs June Smith xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Looks interesting, Love the colours you have used.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this set John. Thank you. Look forward to Thursday. Have the card. Just need the dies. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recorder is set! Love the main die set, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John this is a stunning card. I love it. Those dies are gorgeous. I should be able to watch your shows. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John

    I may just be spending my pocket money! Love these dies.

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely sample John.
    Looking forward to your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John,
    what a very stunning card and in my fave colour of Pink which is gorgeous.
    Love the contrasting grey too.
    Such a very wonderful lot of stunning dies used tp perfection.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, Very interesting,I love lattice and those colours are beautiful.Stay healthy and happy.Lots pf Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete