Happy Saturday,
Greeting from Ali Pali! I thought you might like to see the 2 MDF projects I am demoing over the next couple of days using the beautiful papers from Craft Consortium! I am also demoing die cut projects and techniques in both the exhibition area as well as on the Creative Expressions stand. pop by with any orphan Jelly babies and say hi! lol
I have used a collection of the papers, my stamps as well as Sue's dies and cosmic shimmer products on both of these which will hopefully give you some ideas for MDF pieces if you are into that or ideas for cards and scrapbooking if thats more your craft!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely projects. Have a great time this weekend take care Kitty.
Morning John, lovely projects and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at Ally Pally. Hopefully you will still have some of your new stamps left.
ReplyDeleteHave a happy Saturday everyone whatever you are doing, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
beautiful projects john....the blue one is my favourite
ReplyDeletePretty samples. Enjoy the day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John your samples are gorgeous. I am so excited we are just about to set off for Ally Pally. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteWell matey, these are magnificent! If Im allowed a cheeky favourite, its the bluey teal one (don't leave it lying around next time I come over hahaha!)
Hope all goes well today.
Enjoy!
Ang x
Two great projects especially the tag. Have fun at Ally Pally meeting everyone.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John,like your projects but will stick to making cards.have a great weekend,Take care JaneB.
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteLove your projects, if not a tag person you could still put them on cards
have a good weekend
Hugs
Carol x
Lovely papers stamps and projects, enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely projects, both are very pretty. Enjoy Ally Pally.
Lydia
X
Morning John, fantastic creations and the papers are lush. Enjoy Ally Pally I think this
ReplyDeletewill be your first won,t it wish I lived nearer to visit with you all.
Nancyd xx
Two lovely projects John, first one is fave though. Have afab weekend at AP. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, great projects, both look lovely. Have a fab weekend, I am sure your demos will inspire a lot of people. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous projects. My favourite is the teal one with the flowers. Hope today goes well. Best wishes, Anne O
Gorgeous gorgeous John, have a great day!!
ReplyDeleteXxxRuth
Good morning John liking what you have done here especially the tag. Enjoy the weekend love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely projects John - that tag is just stunning. Have a great weekend at Ally Pally. Pat x
ReplyDeleteBoth great designs, John, but my fave is the bluey one
ReplyDeleteHave a great time 'working' at Ally Pally this w/end :)
x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful creations, the tag is my favourite. Fancy asking for jellie babies, you do realise you will probably be inundated with them now lol!
Have a great weekend
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Wish I could be at the show but alas... have fun.
ReplyDeleteLove the samples.
Caz x
Hope you are having a great day, I wish I was there too. Love the labels.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love your samples hope your having a great day
Heather
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovel labels - the first one is my favourite. It is simply beautiful.
Have a great weekend.
Rose
fab stamps,two great projects.Laura O
ReplyDeleteFab projects Blue is also my fav colour I'm interested in decorating a heart though because I have just hung two pictures of hearts I bought from Next that are of hanging hearts and want to make a "real" one to hang underneath! Can't get to shops now (too far) I'd have willingly got some Jelly Babyies AND if I'd have thought I could have made and bought you some Thank Crunch it's Friday! Doh! Talk about senior/blonde moments See you tomorrow x
ReplyDeleteTwo fabulous projects, especially love the tag. Have fun at Ally Pally x
ReplyDeleteI love that sentiment 'let your dreams fly'. It's partly in my favourite Harrington font. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a ball
love
Jo x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the MDF, and I have had a great day at Ally Pally!!!
Lorna D
Lovely designs John. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely designs that you've used with the MDF. It was lovely meeting you today today at Ally Pally. Thanks for showing my simple brain how to cut a card base using the Noble Rectangles. Easy peasy when you think about it.
Two goegeous projects - love them both xx hope you have had a good day today xx GailT xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love both tags, the blue one has to be my favourite though, it is gorgeous. I didn't get to speak to you at Ally Pally yesterday as you were busy each time I came back to your stand! Glad that your demos were so popular though : ) Take care.
ReplyDelete