Morning, Firstly apologies for not posting since Sunday, I am trying to post every day as it says on Christine's studio wall (which I am hoping, with permission of course, to copy to my wall) is do something creative every day. As I may have mentioned before I am in a play at the local Theatre here in the village. Most villages here in Spain have a village theatre as well as a cultural centre! The play, called Bedwitchery, is on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th of may, also to support my craft habit I work in a bar 2 nights a week as well as my day job. Therefore I have either work or rehearsals everyday till may!
Today's card is one I made between shifts yesterday as I had received a new set of spellbinders dies namely Resplendent Rectangles, which I had to play with. I thought the words were right for me at the moment...
As you can see a very simple card with ribbon bow, 1 die, 2 die cuts and some papers, from a pile on my desk/dining table and voila, Enjoy...
Just beautiful, everything matches gorgeously. xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteWOW what a beautiful card i just love it, the colours so match and the way you have put the papers together {spotty and stripe } is just so clever .
The sentiment is lovely as is the bow .
Elaine H X
Sometimes, simple does it. It's a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the play.
Val in Spain xxx
Didn't realise you were so near to me in Algorfa!
ReplyDeleteVal in Spain xxx
Gorgeous card John. I love the clean design and pretty colour scheme.
ReplyDeleteLorraine x
WOW John what a beautiful card I love the way you have used the papers,you are a very busy man how to you fit every thing ?
ReplyDeleteSmiles
Ita