I feel I have been neglecting the Opera Box in my past few posts so I thought i would share a few of the samples I made with the set over the next few days!
Between Christmas and New Year I will be doing review of the year with a difference so I will share my favourites with you over the festive period ( for those who were looking for this annual event!
I cut the lid and base dies in Wildberry lustre print card. I then simply cut the filigree panel, that comes with the set, into each of the five sides of the base. Next I used the liner dei thats in the set ( The rectangle that lines the back of the panels) in Velum and backed each of the panels.
Finally I made up the lid adding starflowers on the centre. I added organza ribbon and a few more flowers and finished. Perfect to have a battery powered tea light inside.