Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Hearts and hearts...

Happy Wednesday,

Another sample from the stunning dies designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions that I will have on my shows on Hochanda on Thursday and Friday this week.  The ODS will feature the amazing new Heart dies which fit the heart treat cups making perfect easy shaker cards!









For this first card I cut the infinity striplet across a piece of bright white foundation card however I extended the pattern as the die only has there panels.  I added this to a piece of steel pearl foundation card leaving the centre blank.  Next I cut the jewelled heart die cut in the pearl card and added the matching treat cup behind filled with heart shaped sweets and the new Iced Flake glitter jewels ( there is a whole range of brand new glitter jewels just launched by Cosmic shimmer that I will have on the show!

Next I cut a set of the stitched flag dies in bright white and added mats of the steel.  I stamped the sentiment, as I know you will be pleased to hear Mrs D, using the sentiment from my Michaelmas daisy clear stamp sets.

Finally I added a spray at the side which is, even I will admit, a little over the top but I love it!  I made this with blue white seam binding, metallic linx and a pearl and crystal embellishment form the Always and Forever collection by Craft Consortium.

Enjoy...

39 comments:

  1. Morning John, a gorgeous card I really like these hearts.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, now that is what you call a "sweetheart", love it. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    These dies make special cards for special people.Gorgeous.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, you have done it again, fantastic, what a stunning creation, I love the striplet die used in the background, and of course the new heart dies with the shaker part, another one added to my list to make..........If I can persuade hubby to bring me I might be able to visit Ally Pally, but will only stay for a couple of hours, fingers crossed he is in a good mood.


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John.
    Thank you a great card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful John. Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card John, can't wait for the ODS.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card John. My basket die arrived yesterday so I'm hoping to have a go today.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, great card but one question how do you get the sweets out without spoiling the lovely card!!! Love Rosemarie X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I do like a shaker card and this one is stunning. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really lovely card.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John a really pretty card i love that Heart die .
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John,
    Great card, I have seen this and it's a real stunner.
    Looking forward to the shows.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning John,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning John

    I love this card. The striplet is a 'must have' and the way you have used the stitched flags looks amazing

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John. You showed us this card earlier in the month but it's lovely seeing it again. I just love these colours together.
    SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John
    Lovely card, the grey and lemon make a great combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning John a beautiful card today I love the sweeties in the middle. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rose in Chester15 March 2017 at 12:27

    Hi John,
    Beautiful card, love the elegance and colours.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning John, lovely card today. I do like the striplet, think I will have to have this one.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this card I do like that Striplet a lot and is on my Wish List I meant to say yesterday that the beautiful hear dies reminds me of the classic old tattoos that men/bikers/sailors used to get

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello John,
    A really lovely card. Looking forward to the Shows and seeing the new products as well as your lovely demonstrations.
    Love Myra

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like this lovely card. The colors and design goes so well together. It's not over the top for me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this card John you do sue proud love the striplets dies and the heart xxxxxx thank you love June horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. John this is absolutely stunning and i love it.
    The striplet die as a background is perfect with the heart die. And i love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John,
    such a brilliant and wonderful card, and your design is ace.
    Love the colours too.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi John beautiful card with fabulous dies and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card John. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi John Stunning card I love the way you have used the striplets and the stitched flags the heart die is beautiful I'm looking forward to watching your shows

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very cleaver card John!!! I am looking forward to watching your demos.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eh up John
    It's like New York, New York ....... so good we saw it twice. Lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stunning card John, love everything about it x x x

    ReplyDelete