Friday, 27 January 2017

H.M.S. Creative Expressions...

All Aboard!

As promised here is an extra post showing the Stand we have at Creativeworld here in Frankfurt to launch the new Ranges from Creative Expressions.  The theme is a really ship / beach theme so I think of it as the H.M.S. Creative Expressions.  Below are some pictures of the stand before and during the set up, I will try to post later in the week some pictures of me demoing and some of the samples I have come up with along the way!

 My demo station for the duration of the trip, as you can tell I haven't even stared yet as its tidy!!!

Here's a couple of photo collages of the setting up and almost completed stand, enjoy....




13 comments:

  1. Looking good, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow John this looks amazing.Thank you for remembering us. Have a wonderful time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh up John or should I say Hello Sailor lol!
    Very swish. You've done a great job.
    Hopefully, its plain sailing from here.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW John it's looking very ship shape enjoy your cruise a great job.
    Crafty Hug's Lynda Brock x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samples of cards! And so many new dies and stamps. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks incredible. Very shipshape and Bristol fashion. Love the cards and all those dies...
    Thanks for sharing with us - I don't use social media.
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry a late reply John, but I was unwell again yesterday.
    You have been busy and I spy all Sues new dies.
    Have fun, I know you enjoy meeting everyone - I hope your German is better than mine (which is non existent).

    Hope you all have a fun day
    Hugs
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really great John, have a great time.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fabulous John..... I'll have one of everything please lol

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Looks very great - not because I like Creative Expressions-dies... no, no. It looks fantastic. You can feel the wind and taste the salt... like sommertime at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    It all looks very impressive - and today's card isn't half bad either! Sorry that's shocking grammar ! Thank you for showing us your Stand and all that surrounds it! I hope all goes well.
    Thank you,
    Love Myra

    ReplyDelete