Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 26 December 2016

Show changes...

Happy Boxing day again!

The show times for my One Day Special have changed and I will be launching at 12pm today!  There is also a 2 hour show from 6pm till 8pm as well as 4pm!

I would like to use the 2 hour to answer any of you craft questions related to stamping, Die Cutting or Embossing so if you have any burning questions or techniques you want to see then email me at lockers@live .co.uk and we will see if we can help!

Also if anyone wants to call and ask your question live on air call the Hochanda Call Centre on 01733602000 and you could be talking to us live on air!



Join me at 12!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling us John. Was just in time to start recording at 12.00! Four lovely cards today. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed it. Didn't get the blog post until after. Will have to watch on Catchup. Will probably miss 4pm as well as travelling home. Will watch 6-8pm. Lovely cards today John. Thank you for sharing these. Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, great cards, unfortunately missed you launch show at 12:00 due to visitors and the evening show is not looking to good as we are expecting more friends to arrive. So it looks like catch up again.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Was home in time to watch your first show and just watched your second. Great tips again, thanks. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John, have caught one or two of your shows, really great. Love the samples you have posted here. Take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh! I tuned in at 9 this morning expecting to see you and.... I thought it'd all been cancelled So I missed them all Will have to watch them all on catch up tomorrow Had a few questions which may have got covered If not I will email you Thanks for today's lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John, lovely cards like number one the best I think, managed to record some shows don't know which ones will check them out on catch up, as we didn't get home till late.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete