Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 22 August 2016

Autumns Child...

Happy Monday,

Well its sneak peek time this week and the launch of the Final set in my Birthday Year stamps I started in December, now don't worry I have an idea for next years set this time launching in November I think.  I love the way these have been able to collect over the year although I probably should have started each set a month later!

The stamps along with my Autumn range of stamps launch on Thursday night at 87pm exclusively on Hochanda as part of the Birthday week which is especially pertinent to me as I launched the very first One Day Special on there a year ago this weekend!

I have chosen a card showing the Autumn elements for todays post as I feel it really sums up the autumnal feel I was going for and is perfect for mens cards which always give us Crafters a hard time!

You may notice that the sentiment on this card is for Autumns child I have designed a new set that has a hand written poem for each season which should prove useful for this who sell their cards allowing a level of personalisation with a minimum 4 month shelf life.  There are poems nd sentiment for Spring, Summer, Autumn and winter!


Here on the back is the new background stamps, which I have to admit is a little different form my usual style however I love it its so flexible.


All the elements to make this card are available on the show and uses colour cloud and black archival ink for the stamping and colouring.


More details on the Autumns child set tomorrow!

Enjoy...



36 comments:

  1. Morning John, today's card looks very autumnal, loving your stamp collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, a gorgeous card love all your stamps looking forward to see the rest.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, wow, if the sneak peek is anything to go by, then the set is going to be awesome. Love this card. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    what a stunning card love sneak peeks the colours are great thank you tracyw x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John.
    Thank you a beautiful card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card John, love the colours. Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John and crafters all,
    This card says Autumn, lovely stamps and colourway is fantastic.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John, loving everything about todays card. Looking forward to the shows. Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the background.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a lovely set of stamps. A beautiful background.
    How was Phill's Craftathon?
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John, such beautiful creations here today, looking forward to getting the last of the dies, have got the whole years worth then, they are stunning.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning cards love them
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning John,
    Stunning card I love the leaf stamps.
    Can't wait to see more.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John, abssolutely stunning card, and right up my street. I adore Autumnal colours, its my favourite season. Beautifully designed card with wonderful stamps and colours, love it, Kate x 😉

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John. Love this Autumn one. I have so many Autumn birthdays in my family. It will be very useful. Love Rosemarie X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning John, This card is gorgeous !! I love the subtle colourway and stamping, truly gorgeous !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful, John. Love it.
    Sue M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning John beautiful stamps the background and the sentiments, love your card and your design to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John. I have been eagerly waiting for this set of stamps as it is my birthday in October too. Love the colours of the card today.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John. Beautiful card and lovely stamps. Hope the Craftathon went well.
    Love Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a beauty John so clever thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful card,John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning John,
    Stunning card, love the colours.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  24. This IS autumn on a card. Looks like I will be spending more money on Thursday evening. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Eh up John
    A real stunner. Really captured the essence of Autumn.
    I knew that Kate, Autumn Chick, would love this lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John,
    beautiful card, I love autumn colours. Looking forward to your show.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous I love the colours of this one

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely card and stamp set. I love your stamps and your demos are so informative and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely lovely card john x cannot wait to see all the new goodies x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely autumnal card. Like the colours. Background stamp is rather nice.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stunning John. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous card John, lovely autumnal colours, I'm just watching your videos again they are brilliant, hugs Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card John, lovely autumnal colours, I'm just watching your videos again they are brilliant, hugs Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous card John, I am an Autumn child born in October X X X

    ReplyDelete