Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 25 August 2016

A child for all seasons...Shows

Happy Thursday,




Firstly don't forget to join me tonight on Hochanda ( Freeview 39, Sky 669 or online at www.Hochanda.com) at 8pm for the Launch of my Autumns Child stamp range which is the final part of the series I have been running form December last year.  Every set will be available on the shows so if you missed any you will have a chance to get these as well!  I have also designed a new and final set to finish off the range a Seasons child set featured today.  This set is designed with a new hand written poem for each season, Spring, Summer, Autumn and finally winter.  Today I am showing e twofer with acrd for Autumn and winter.

Firstly Autumns child which I have teamed with the Soft Berry colour way of my Christmas Shades premium paper pack.  As I may have mentioned I designed this paper pad to be used all year like a puppy it's not just for Christmas lol
Each card I have made features a different flower die from the Creative Expressions craft dies range designed by Sue Wison.  Autumn is made using the Exquisite Poppies along with the Olive Branch foliage cut in Gold.

Next is Winters child, I designed these to make cards for us all or to be perfect sentiments to go inside cards on inserts, use the appropriate month stamp for the Birthday and follow this with the Season poem in the insert.

The other Idea was I thought these would be perfect for people who sell their cards allowing a semi personalised card that has a shelf life of at least 3 months ( I was thinking of you steph!lol)

This time I teamed the stamps with the Saphire colour way of the paper pack and the Holly Spray cut in silver and the Festive Snowflakes dies which Phill Martin has been making Fabulous cards with lately!




Join me tonight at 8pm on Hochanda ) Freeview Chanel 39 or online at www.hochanda.com) or tomorrow (Friday) at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm!


Enjoy...

40 comments:

  1. Morning John, both of today's cards are gorgeous xx will be watching tonight just love all your tips and techniques xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, oh yes your onto another winner here with me, love the sentiments and all the stamps, and I still have some of your papers, they really are gorgeous, and such good quality, would highly recommend them, any news on the wifi yet.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    Two gorgeous cards today John.
    I will be watching and recording your shows.
    Enjoy your day.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of today's cards and love the seasonal child verses too. Just a bit different.
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful John, love the colours and verses. Look forward to shows. Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John, two gorgeous cards, will be watching shows tonight and tomorrow. Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John, 2 really gorgeous cards, love them both, but I think the blue and silver is my favourite. Hopefully recording the shows to catch up with later. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John two fabulous cards love the have set to record so I don't miss any.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    Beautiful thank you.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John and crafters all,
    Thank you for two beautiful cards although in different colours they are special in their own right.
    Just setting the Sky+ box as hospital visiting my hubby and will miss most of the programme.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John,
    Both cards are fantastic. Love them both.
    Hope your husband recovers soon Tina.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two stunning cards, especially the second one. Will be recording your shows to watch over the weekend.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John
    Two stunning cards, gorgeous colours and great verses. Looking forward to the shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards John. Love the colours. Great idea to use snowflake with foliage South 'becomes' a flower. Need to record the shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards John, will be watching later. I like the idea of these sentiments. Love Rosemarie X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning cards, John. Love the colours.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John,
    beautiful cards and love your stamps.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning John, two really beautiful cards and I adore your poems as well, they really make a special card. hugs Shirleyxxx Looking forward to your demos.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning John love these stunning cards you are so gifted The verses are beautiful.
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John. Both lovely cards but my favourite is the first one. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning John,
    Two beautiful cards, love them both.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Eh up John
    Amazing how 2 cards that are essentially the same can look so different with the embellishments reflecting the season.
    Both are super and I'm looking forward to seeing the shows.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning John, Two gorgeous cards, sentiments are fab !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow John you really are spoiling us today, two fabulous cards, which highlight how changing just colour or embellishments make such a difference to the finished card.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all your designs John, you appeal to my style of crafting,simple elegance. I have just finished my time on crafters companion design team and am so looking forward to getting back to using all my Sue Wilson dies,I have missed them so much but didn't have time to craft with my other dies. Always look forward to seeing your creations,keep up the super work

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two lovely cards John though I can't quite read what you are saying about me in your winter card!! looking forward to tonight's show love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love 'em I'd like to think that I live up to the Autumn poem! I strive to Although I've been through a few storms which I'm not sure I have weathered them very well!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John. Love both of the cards today. I am an autumn child and whilst I think the some of the verse applies to me, none of it seems to apply to my twin bother!!! I shall record the show tonight as I won't be here to watch it.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello John,
    Two lovely cards - I like both but love the idea of using the snowflake as a ' flower'.
    Will try to watch live but if not will watch on catch up . Love Myra

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both beautiful cards john x really excited for your shows but am I going to have any pennies left for ally pally ?
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  31. John these are absolutely beautiful.
    i love them both from the background to the sentiment and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Two great cards, love the papers and the poems are real good
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Two lovely cards. Like the colour choices of both.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi John I love both cards & in both colours they are really beautiful
    Must get your paper pad at Ally Pally.
    Crafty Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Two beautiful cards today John. Love the colour of the poppies.thnk you for hearing.will watch the shows on Catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great cards John
    Really enjoyed last night's show.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi John
    Two very beautiful cards, love your stamp ideas X X X

    ReplyDelete