Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Time for some sorting out?...

Happy Wednesday,

Firstly I am showing my card today for my last stint ( for this year and on a Wednesday) for the CE design team.  From Sunday I will be moving my DT inspiration day to Sunday so here is the last wednesday card!

Also I have shows On Hochanda Today and tomorrow!  I have only just realised, as typing this, that I did the first ever One Day Special on Hochanda earlier this year and today I will launch the last ODS of the year!  Tonight at 8pm I will be on Hochanda ( freeview 39 sky 673) with a range of products and ideas to get our craft caves all sorted for the new year.  I thought it would be a good idea to show some of the ideas I use to keep things ( to start each day at least) neat and tidy especially as I have heard quite  a lot of my blog family received new crafty stash for Christmas!


Firstly I have finally found a replacement for the die storage books that I developed with CE at the beginning of this year.  I have been asked so many times where I got my books from well the original books sold out so I have found a replacement which I will be demoing tonight and thought tomorrow.

There are lots of new ideas like this stamps and matching die storage as well as an idea for keeping your rubber amount stamps tidy was well as the fabulous stamps to die for by Sue Wilson.

There are loads of ideas through tomorrow at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and last chance at 7pm where I will get to wish everyone a Happy New Year live which Is a real pleasure for me!

Hopefully some of you will be able to tune in, it would be great if you could email in at Studio@hochanda.com.


Tio see what the rest of the Design Team have created over the festive period then click HERE


Enjoy...




35 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you for all your inspiration. The recorder will be set.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, a beautiful card looking forward to your shows and all the inspiration you give us.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,

    Fabulous card and we all love a bit of storage so I will be taping the shows to watch later. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing more inspiration from you.

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card & I think your shows will be very popular.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for today John will have to record the show tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful rich and elegant card John. Pity we don't get your show here in the antipodes :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John. What a pretty card. Will have to record the show this evening.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John, beautiful card as always x will be tuning in tonight to watch your one day special x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card ,i am hitting the record button, have fun.
    Elaine h X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the design and the colours. Sounds like you are going to be very busy over the next couple of days. I will be watching some of the shows I do need storage solutions. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I look forward to seeing your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    Beautiful card and the storage ideas look great, will have to record, good luck with your shows and thanks for all the inspiration,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John,your card is stunning and the storage idea looks good .Will be watching tonight. Gloria (Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John, A lovely post today, and a beautiful card. I wish you a 'Happy' day too.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card.

    Recorder all set to watch the shows. Looking forward to seeing what new ideas you have for us.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card, John. Really looking forward to the shows.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John, the card is gorgeous, rich and opulent colours. Love the look of the storage unit as well, so will be recording the shows. Take care, hope the show goes well. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning John, lovely card today!!!
    Have fun!!!
    Have a good one!!!
    Loopy Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Will set the recorder for your shows John, so informative. Great card too.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning John,
    A lovely card, looking forward to your shows.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning John,
    I love this card and am looking forward to your shows, I need storage ideas for my dies.
    It's our 33rd wedding anniversary tomorrow. So I probably won't get to see all your shows while they are on, but am taping all of them.
    Thanks for sharing
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this card! Is it the colours Is it the fact I have the butterfly die and flags I don't know I'll be watching tonight (unless OH wants to watch something else but recorder is set Hope it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning John, terrible reception on isle of wight, I will review all your blog when I get home, love what I can see so far.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Morning John, what a lovely card today. Hopefully will be able to catch your show on TV tonight and some of tomorrows shows, they are always so informative.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John
    Love today's card. Love the dies and the colours. I'm glad you said your on today's as I'll now set the recorder.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eh up John
    Will be poised in front of the telly as you know I love a bit of storage (no, I'm not moving into the other room lol!)
    Safe travels in this awful wind matey.
    Love the interesting background on this card.........are those flowers a new embellishment?
    Good luck with the show.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John, beautiful card. So love the deep red and beautiful dies used. As for the storage it's wonderful! xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely cards John. I will definitely be tuning in to your shows on Hochanda. I could do with some clever storage ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  29. A very different card today but beautiful. I love the deep colour you have used.
    looking forward to the shows as storage is what us crafters always need lol

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the card today. Hope to watch the show tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi John not sure a bit of storage will really sort my stash but will put your show on to see what ideas you have. Interesting use of the striplet die. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous looking card John.
    Recorder set for all your shows, good luck
    and a Happy New Year!
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely card John. Looking forward to your shows, I definitely need something to organise my stash! Pat x

    ReplyDelete