Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 16 August 2015

winner at last!

Happy Sunday Evening!

I'm really Really sorry but I thought I'd pressed publish on this post last night!  It took ages to work it all out - see below - so I just pressed publish and went to bed!  Due to a striking cold I didn't check any emails till just now to find that I hadn't posted it so sorry.  To make up I will run a competition, easier to enter this time, next week to win one of the background stamps .

Happy Saturday,

It has taken ages to work out who to enter into the draw checking all the comments for last week and can i say firstly thank you so much for all the wonderful comments!  I would love to say there is a consensus on which card each day was the favourite but you all seem split down the middle!  The one thing I really learnt was that Black is not off the agenda for loads of you at Christmas.  I'm really happy with this as I love to use black in my Christmas cards if only for that bit of drama!

back to the thing we all want to know and the winner.  I used Random.org and gave everyone who commented on all posts a number form 1 to 63 and the selected winner was number 5 which is...

Lynda Mellor! - also known as Loopy Linda ?!?  

Lynda if you want to email me on Lockers@Live.co.uk and tell me which one of the sets and which background you would like I will post them out to you (include your address as well please!)

Take Care and thank you again for the wonderful comments and continued support!

John xxx

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Lynda. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Lynda, and hope you feel better soon.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lynda! Good luck to everyone on this weeks contest. I hope to win a background set!

    John, I hope you feel better soon.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Lynda. Thanks for organising another competition John. Hope the cold won't be too bad.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Lynda- and hope you're feeling better John?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's me!!! I've won oh bless you John!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!
    THANK YOU!!! I'm just doing my happy dance round the table!!!
    Good luck everyone!!!
    Loopy Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lynda and thank you John. Hope you are feeling better soon love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. John poor you, hope you feel better soon. Got to say I had forgotten about your draw. Congrats Lynda. SueL x

    ReplyDelete