Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 28 December 2014

September Review...

Happy Sunday,

Can you believe we have reached september already in the review of the year? this was a very busy month for me with my first demonstrations for Creative expressions as well as making samples for my TV debut which I had to keep secret (not easy for me!)

This card was loved bu loads of people however it was claimed by someone in Creative Expressions as her christmas card!  It was duly finished with a back and box and delivered to her a couple of weeks ago.

I have been asked to demo this triple stamping technique, one of Sue Wulsons famous techniques, everywhere I have down a demonstration.  I have planned a more spring like version using some special stamps for Create and Craft in early fabruary so will demo it live then.  keep and eye out as I love the stamps I will be using and have a very personal attachment to them! lol




Secondly is my card for the design team using Sue's new christmas dies (well new at the time lol)  This was used by Sue on her weekendder on Create and Craft which made me so proud!


I had to feature this card which Is another I made for Alexandra Palace big stamp and scrapbooking show.  This card I have seen copied in so many different colours which I take as a real compliment, this Christmas.  One of my colleagues on the Design Team for Creative Expressions even made a version of it in white and gold for a project worksheet so It must have proved popular!


Enjoy...

26 comments:

  1. Morning John.
    Thank you they are all beautiful, take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    Stunning Cards I Love the first and the second Espcially I've already pinned them and placed them in a Pinterest Folder of your work.
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John. I am delighted to see my all of my favourite Christmas cards today. No. 1 is still my favourite favourite (you know what I mean : ) ) I am so looking forward to seeing the new stamps and what you do with them : ) Have a good day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh up John
    Well you know that the first one is one of my all time favourites and always will be.
    You keep a secret? Quite clearly not hahaha!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Three stunners which all gave me inspiration, made my own versions of all three.
    Thanks John.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, 3 more of your beautiful creations, I cannot pick a favourite out of them. Having not made all my Christmas cards this year, I am determined to start early for next year, and these are great inspiration. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John these cards are gorgeous. I can see why they have been copied. Thank you for the inspiration. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cards, the snow one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 brilliant cards especially the first one-I just love blue.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    My favourite is the second one. I really like the first one but HATE SNOW, so the sentiment/focal point would have to be different.
    Roll on spring...................
    HAGD, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely to see all three beautiful cards again John.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John
    These cards are outstanding. . Am I really sad or just highly organised? I'm getting ideas and making my next year's cards already - well why not when there's time to do it!!
    Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next year.
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the first card when you showed it the first time and so I am happy to see you showcased it here. Navy/silver is lovely together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All gorgeous Can't pick a favourite I have some Christmas pennies and was going to treat myself to the Let it Snow die but cannot find anywhere that has it in stock - Jo sheen, icon, sunrise Does any body know who has it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning John sorry I cannot choose a favourite I love them all thank you so much.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, hard pushed to choose a favorite between cards 1 & 2. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love the first one John it's gorgeous.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning John,

    Happy New Year to you and Ant,
    Loved all three when shown, feelings not changed at all.

    Can't wait for your shows next year!!

    Love from sunny but cold Spain.
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love all the cards John. Looking forward to the next batch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh boy John These cards are just lovely !
    Hope your day is good
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Three fantastic cards, as Sheila L said - think I will start making next years cards you are really giving me so much inspiration, ThankYou John.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How absolutely beautiful these dar. You are so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Luv all three of these xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this collection John especially the dark blue one with the word snow x x x

    ReplyDelete