Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 22 December 2014

March Review...

Happy Monday,

Well can you believe it we have reached March's favourites already, I hope everyone is well up on their Christmas Preparation, yesterday I made my Frangipan mince pies, Bakewell tarts and chocolates so we are nearly ready! lol

I have to start with my Mother Day card as It was a new technique of cutting a die without the outside edge cutting.  I made a video on doing this so if you click onto my you tube channel you will find it!  To view the original post click HERE.




This was one of my most popular makes and again there is a video for this one if anyone wants to replicate it !

To view the original post click HERE








Finally for March It had to be another box and also using sue's wonderful Californian background die, again!  This one didn't prove popular out amongst my blog family however It will always be one of mine!

Click HERE for the original post.

Enjoy...

19 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you your boxes are brilliant Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of craft projects.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is another feast of brilliant projects. I happen to like the 3rd one too. It was seeing your work using the Californian background that enticed me to buy it - still unused in a project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab trio of creations and really cannot understand why the third box is not popular in blog land cos I think it is 'Ab Fab' - luv both the boxes in this post xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    All beautiful.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, wow, these are gorgeous creations. I love your boxes, and am going to try some of my own while I am off over Christmas, so these are super examples to give me some ideas. Have a grand day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh up John
    Not sure why you didn't think your box was popular when lots wanted a tutorial for it lol! Its certainly one of my favourites.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful John, Love the boxes.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,
    Fabulous Card and Boxes, keep them coming
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them all John, so glad that next year I will see all your creations as you post them.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John. Goodness, March already! More beautiful creations, and like Mrs Duck I don't know why you think the last box(which is gorgeous) wasn't popular? Looking forward to April! I'm glad you are getting n well with your Christmas prep. I'm not! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow john all these makes are gorgeous. I will be checking out the tutorials. Sounds like you are doing well with the preparations for Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. these were stunning and still are ,great to look back at all the fab makes ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,wow and wow again John, they are something special.
    Great fun to see what you made over the year.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really super trio of projects John they are wonderful I shall be looking at these in more detail after the 'big day' as time is short at the moment something to look forward to.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are inspiring me to try and make a box. These are beautiful. Live the mothers day card too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. all so beautiful john, love all the cards, the boxes are just stunning

    ReplyDelete