Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 22 November 2014

Quick Box Saturday,

Happy Saturday,

Just a quick one today as I forgot to schedule and its getting late when I am typing this!  I have a workshop and demo day tomorrow so really need to finish the prep and go to bed lol.

 A simple necklace box made using the New Sue Wilson New York collection dies.  All i did was score a 5cm edged box with a 6cm square top in white card and die cut the centre die form the Herald square die.  I then die cut the centre die fRom Madison Square and set this underneath so that the whole aperture was see through.  The two centre panels both match beautifully so its hard to se the join!






Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Dies
New York Herald Square
New York Madison Square
White foundation card (coconut)
Wine seam binding.

Enjoy...

Update, If you sent me an email yesterday using the email address I listed sorry I haven't replied I typed my address wrong!  Understandable Ive only had that email address for 10 years! lol  Its hold be..
Lockers@live.co.uk, so please resend and feel free to email any questions to me, as stated I am not able to reply directly to questions asked i comments. x

23 comments:

  1. Love this box John and you make it look so simple. I'll hv a go later and let you know how I get on! lol
    Marion B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John this is a gorgeous gift box. When I get my Grand Calibur back I will be able to do things like this. I hope your prep went well. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    Lovely box. Enjoy your day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty box lid John, love the die! Have a great day x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. one i have got to make, so beautiful and useful at this time of year. thank you john

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. Lovely die made into a beautiful box. Enjoy your day.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh up John
    Like the idea of putting the other did cut underneath. Looks fab.
    See you later, armed with your bacon roll.
    Hope the girls behave this morning lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    Oh such a pretty box ideal for any time of the year. Have fun today.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, great idea for a box, those dies really make lovely panels. Have a great demo day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty way to present someone with a gift, Great idea John, thanks.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning box - luv it xx have a brilliant day today xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so so effective Will have to track back and re visit Sue to remind myself of these dies I know I was suitably impressed at the time because they're square in shape I can't quite see the die on my small screen (iPod!) but it all looks amazing I will have to try this one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John. How pretty is this box, it is perfect for any small present. I usually make square cards so Sues New York dies in particular really took my eye, Times Square is my favourite. I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets my email address wrong : ) Have a good day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning John,
    John, are you trying to confuse us as some of us are easily confused. The centre of your beautiful box looks like Times Square centre to me flower, but your box is beautiful and would make the perfect gift to make a small gift more expensive and more thoughtful. Have a great day demoing where ever you are today,
    Sorry if i have got my jumpers mixed up with my jerseys,
    crafty hugs
    Norah (glenochil village)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty box John, whichever the die is, and I have some I could substitute anyway, now that you have been suitably generous to give us the idea in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always have trouble making boxes. I just never get the measure to right. There has to be a magic formula or something but I can't work it out! I love this adorable little box John, it's so pretty.

    Hugs Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful box John and I hope you are enjoying the workshop and demos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John
    What a gorgeous box. I'm blown over by Sue's new dies. Can't wait to get my hands on some of the square dies and the borders with the two-part edges. I hope your workshop and demo's went well today. Best wishes, Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  19. great box and fab dies used ,love Sue's new dies so beautiful.Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous box John, sorry I am a bit late commenting tonight/today lol!!! Have been watching a Christmas movie and now off to bed!!!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great box John and I love the die you have used
    ideal for Christmas sweeties also.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How clever AND beautiful, John! The die in your lid is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete