Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Monday, 3 November 2014

Monday again?

Happy Monday,

Yesterday was great and I met some lovely people (CHA Training day for retailers)  picked up some great tips and techniques from Phil Martin and Julia Watts which I can't wait to try out!  Today it's back to the grind as I have shows on Wednesday (have I mentioned them? lol) and the times are now 10am and 1pm which helps as we are on holiday from 4am Thursday morning and I haven't packed a bag as yet!





I am scheduling my blog posts to cover this, much needed, holiday as I don't want to let any of my lovely blog family down however They will be in today's format with a few sentences and an ingredients list,  I do hope that everyone is OK with this temporary shorter post design!

Today's card is a mixture of products and techniques that , hopefully, all gel together to make a cohesive design.  In real life this one shines in all the right places!  The main background is made using Sue Wilson's fire and Ice technique with gilding flakes and diamond snow.



Ingredients:
That Special Touch Peacock mask
Autumn Leaves gilding flakes
Diamond Snow
Sue Wilson French Collection die set Auvergne
Vintage Gold & Ginger foundation card
Silver silky crush ribbon
Friends sentiments stamp set
Black Round dazzler & Hatpin


Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card John, love everything about it. Will be taping the shows as will be at work.
    No it's not alright to schedule we want the full information lol! ONLY JOKING!!! Of course its fine John, enjoy your well earned break, going anywhere nice? Hope its somewhere hot.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John,
    Not sure about this one, just does not hit the spot for me..
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh up John
    Love the ginger (don't you say a word!) but not the silver ribbon and its the first thing my eye is drawn to. The gilding adds a nice glitz.
    Matey, if you wanted a two week break from blogging, it would be fine so don't worry about all this scheduling when there's packing needs doing.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project John, and great colour way.. Good luck for your shows on Wednesday. Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Love the idea John but not too sure about the colours. Boy do you deserve a holiday!! You don't seem to have stood still for a moment since you arrived back from Spain plus the upheaval of the actual moving back! Hope it will be somewhere warm and a place that you will be waited on so you can just chill out
    on a well deserved break!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card John, very striking. I love the colours and style. Without the bow it would be great for a male recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John,
    what a beautiful card, love the colours and the fire and ice technique.
    Looking forward to seeing you on the box.
    HAGD, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    Love Today's Card as always, I so love Gilding Flakes, I wish I could have been a Fly on the wall at your retailers training day as I bet the tips and techniques were flowing, and you all had a great laugh!! I'm so looking forward to watching you on Create and Craft and im sure you'll have a tremendous holiday. Also don't worry about putting to much information on Your Blog at least your Blogging whilst on Holiday, which I think is great and I Just Love to see your Cards.
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, I just wouldn't have put a bow on it. It seems to detract from the lovely card. I'll be recording you on Wednesday. Holiday will be much needed by you on Thursday I reckon.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John your card is gorgeous there are so many techniques that I want to try. I'm glad the training day went well and that you picked up some tips yourself. I am looking forward to your shows on Wednesday. Have a great holiday and don't worry about the blog we will still enjoy your scheduled posts. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. card is fab as always ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card with fab techniques - think I would have used champagne silky crush ribbon but maybe that's just me - will Sky+ Wednesday's shows as I will be working but good luck again and enjoy your jollies wherever they may be xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty card. The fire and ice technique is one of my favourites. All the best for your shows on Wednesdayl

    Hugs Alice xx

    ReplyDelete