Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Second Demo, Bue of course...

Happy Saturday,

Well I am classing this as a something different as I did demo this on Thursday's TV shows so this will have to do as something different.  Hopefully a lot of you were able to catch me demoing this however Its always nice to see the finished product in close up along with the full ingredient List.

There is however a technique on this original sample that I didn't demo as a last minute change meant that the product wasn't available on the show.  Therefore I quickly changed the centre panel that holds the stamped image and the flowers to an embossed one.





This original is made using a That Special Touch mask and the beautiful Aurora Texture pastes which adds a stunning shine to your projects and creates a lovely level of texture and dimension.  I am hoping to have these products available on my first Solo show (more about that later) so I thought you would like to see the original card in all its er... glory.
















I am hoping to demo this in November because the good news is that I have been talking and planning through my next C&C shows today (no rest for the wicked) I can confirm that I will be appearing again so I can't of been that much of a rabbit in the headlights as I thought!

Therefore as those of you who were able to tune in on Thursday saw most of this card made on air and hopefully in early November (date to be confirmed) I will demo the background its just an ingredient list today!



Ingredients:
Dandelion Meadow Stamp to Die for
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Black embossing powder
Sue Wilson's Dies
Delicate Daisies
Austrian Collection Innsbruck
Distress Ink, Stormy Sky, Broken China & Tumbled Glass
That Special Touch Counterpane Mask
Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Texture Paste
Creative Expressions Sea Garden A4 embossing Folder
Foundation card in Duck Egg and Milk.





Enjoy...


26 comments:

  1. Morning John,
    As Always I Just Love Today's Beautiful Card, your are such a Talented Person, I Love the products you have used and the different textures like today, I Love The Texture Paste you've used, and The Sea Garden Embossing Folder, the Wonderful Dandelion Meadow Stamp from Sue's collection. John thanks for sharing and I'm thrilled to hear you'll be on our screens in the very near future.
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card I like how you've mixed textures making it very touchy feely Look fwd to more shows Off on hols today but hopefully I'll be able to visit blogs occasionally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Yeeeeessssss! I knew it wouldn't be long before C&C invited you back for a solo appearance...you're a natural on TV....great news!
    Beautiful card today love the colours and the textures.
    Have a good weekend.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I also thought you were a natural on TV so to hear you are going to be back on is great news.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KNEW IT!!!
    Create and Craft were never going to let your talent slip through their fingers.
    Great textures on this card, and I love the layout.
    Cheers
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeh, a whole John show. It will be great.
    Love todays card.
    Love Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. The central image is beautiful as are the blue daises. It is good news about your solo show on C&C I am looking forward to it already. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done John, loved this card on C&C and looks lovely here too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eh up John
    Very delicate and reminds me a bit of Wedgewood with the colour. Love what you have done with the mask.
    Will be interesting to see which presenter you get paired with when you fly solo.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Loved this when you did the demo, these flowers are lovely. Great news about more shows, well done.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello John, loved this demo, the card is beautiful, and the way you were just talking away whilst curving the sentiment strip, you are a natural, so I am also very glad to hear that you will be back soon. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning John, such a pretty card, love the soft blue that you have used. Have a good weekend and great to hear you will be returning to c&c. Janice ! xxx. http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo John, will be watching. Nice to see the card you made on air detailed here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card John ,knew you'd be back well done .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card John, love the technique, fabulous end result. Congratulations on getting a solo show, knew it would not be long, Creative expressions know when they see a good thing lol! Will look forward to all your future shows, my things are moving really quickly for you.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning John,
    I think you must have been looking at the weather from my house this morning because you captured the sky as it is at the moment perfectly in colour. Oh how i love Sue's daisy die as it is so pretty but you can achieve so many different type of daisies from it and them look real and natural. You can even get Livingstone daisies out of them by a touch of ink, oooo now the brain is fired up again. A bonnie card, John, thank you
    crafty hugs
    Norah (glenochil)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John,
    Rabbit in the headlights you were not, just delightful how deftly you got out of your "upside down" card. Am looking forward to seeing you again because your cards are just beautiful.
    This one is no exception, either - I love it.
    hagd
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me again,
    did you know that your "email me" button doesn't work?
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John this is such a delightful card I love the colour and the beautiful daisies. Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi john, love the flowers, so nice to see so many on your card.
    X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card John, such a pretty blue and the stamp is so detailed, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John,fantastic news about a solo show congrats.,as others have said,you are so talanted,they would be fools, to not keep you on C.C. And C.E.
    Your card to day is super,love the blue,that texture paste,looks fantastic.
    Ita.c

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John. Love the card when you demoed it on C&C and again in close up. Congratulations on getting a solo spot, I hoe you get a decent presenter!
    Have a weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello John, WOW What a beautiful card, I love the daisies, just love everything about this card. Thank you for sharing, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Morning John - just catching up with my blogs - fab card luv it and congrats on going solo - still not had chance to catch up with the Sky+ recordings but will do honest xx luv these daisies too every time time I see them on a card I think I will buy them but not done so yet (another item for the wish list) xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John,
    another beautiful creation.
    I love that texture background, and your super designing yet again.
    Crafty Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete