Saturday, 20 September 2014

Something Different Saturday....

Happy Saturday,

As I am sure you all know I am AWOL today as I am at the big stamp and scrapbooking show at Ally Pally in London.  Todays something different is a bit of a spare as it is a demo I have prepared just in case I need it for tomorrow!

I have added a list of ingredients and lots of photos as Serioulsy low on time due to prepping (writing this post at 5am on Friday morning! lol)  The basis of this Christmas Centrepiece is Creative Expressions Ploished silk glitter onto which I have stamped and embossed snowflakes.  I have made some of the mosaic poinsettia dies which I have dusted with Icicle snow.



Ingredients:
Polished silk glitter in 5 matching colours
Silver detail embossing powder
Sue Wilson mosaic poinsettia die
Icicle snow glitter jewels

Hopefuly tomorrow some pictures of the show!

Enjoy...



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful John, see you later today !!! Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning John. Have a wonderful day today and look forward to seeing the photos tomorrow.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    What a great centre piece, love it. Have a great weekend.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh up John
    Having stroked this in the flesh,so to speak, its very tactile piece and the poinsettias really do sparkle.
    Have a wonderful time matey and break a leg!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John,
    Oh these are so pretty and love the colours you have chosen.
    Enjoy your time at AP and who you meet loads of wonderful crafters. Wish I was going.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John, what a great idea, and fab colours. Enjoy Ally Pally. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great for the Christmas table. Love the snowflakes. Good luck for today John.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty cones John. Ally Pally must still be filling up as I type (10.30am) I hope you have a great day, wish I was there so that I could meet you and all my other fav demo-ers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John lovely ,like the colours you used.
    I hope you have a fantastic time at A.B.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, John.

    tfs and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unusual and very effective Have fun today

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    I do hope you had a good first day at Ally Pally.
    I bet your tuckered out now, after all that traveling, and very early morning post yesterday.
    What a super creations today, just what we have come to expect from you.
    I love that Icicle Snow on the poinsettias, just bought some glacier ice and iced snow, but haven't used them yet.
    Crafty Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab creations and think I must just have to purchase some of this polished silk glitter!! hope you had a successful day today and more importantly enjoyable day at AP xx GailT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice card ,have a wonderful time in London.Laura O

    ReplyDelete