Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Sunday, 28 September 2014

Simple Sunday...

Happy Sunday,

Today's simple project is not really simple I'm afraid however it is simply a continuation of yesterdays project.  This time I made the smaller heart shaped wreath and added just a simple spray of the Classic Poinsettia die, along with Holly Sprigs and Pine Boughs in Gold and Silver.

This is a quicker project to make from yesterdays and requires far less cutting meaning that these can be finished a lot quicker whilst still, I feel, maintaining the wow factor we need at Christmas.


Ingredients:
Sue Wilson's Dies
Holly Sprigs
Pine Bough
Classic Poinsettia
Filigree stamp set (same range)
Gold Vintage foundation card
Detail Silver embossing powder
red apple twinkles (cosmic Shimmer)

Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Afternoon John, I was wondering where your blog was. Another lovely wreath. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh up John
    you haven't been abducted by aliens then lol!
    Now I can't decide between this and yesterdays as they are both towards the top of the fabometer.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John,
    Fantastic, I loved yesterday' but for the colours today are more my taste, love it. You are such a clever man.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still very pretty but not as much 'wow' as yesterdays. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning John, your home is going to look rather festive this year.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, have been following your blog for a while but this is the first time I've left a message. Today's Christmas wreath is just so beautiful and classy, saw yesterday's beautiful blue one and you at AP you really make some beautiful creations all the best Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John this wreath is gorgeous I love the colours you have chosen. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project but as I love blue, I prefer yesterdays!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  9. two great projects ,like both ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John ,you now have more confused,than normal.I think it is Saturday ,but it must be Sunday.I am missing a day .I love both of them.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this was the other beautiful one we saw, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    Another great wreath today. So glad you are okay a sI couldn't find you on your blog on Sunday morning.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always look forward to see what clever, beautiful art you are doing.

    Happy thoughts,
    Petrina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John,
    beautiful, beautiful, heart shaped wreath.
    Love it, and those fab poinsettias too.
    Crafty Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete