Sunday, 24 August 2014

Simple Sunday

Happy Sunday,

Firstly thanx to all of you for the lovely comments about my craft studio I was blown away again by the positive comments you all leave!  To answer a few questions yes we have some heating in there, no we haven't fully insulated as yet but still have a few jobs to do re that!

back to today and a quite simple card for simple Sunday.  I die cut the largest of the delicate daisies form Sue Wilson in the centre of a hand cut pale blue square card and stamped the sentiment from Creative Expressions underneath.  Next I added a white die cut flower in the space created and, using a small circle of card, secured the white flower on the back.  Then all i needed to do was fold out the petals and add a large pearl in the centre.

It really is that simple but, I hope you agree, effective.

Ingredients:
Sue Wilson Delicate Daisies Die set
White and blue PMD cardstock
Sentiment stamp Creative Expressions
Pearl from stash.

Enjoy...

18 comments:

  1. Hi John. This is simply stunning. Clean, simple and very beautiful : ) I love the sentiment, that font is great. Have a good day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet John. A card for any occassion.
    Enjoy your Sunday.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh up John
    How good would this be for batch making thank you cards or similar. Indeed, very effective matey.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John,
    A very pretty card, change the sentiment and it would be a good sympathy card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely John, so CAS.
    Going to China store tomoz with Val if you need anymore pearls!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love it. Glad to hear you have heating in your craft studio.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS is an understatement John, very effective. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean and Simple Card. I love it...and glad to hear you won't be Shivering come December.......xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning John, very simple but stunning.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, beautiful in its simplicity - well done John. I think it would also work for a sympathy card, which are some of the hardest to make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep completely agree very simple but soooo effective xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and def my kinda card Simplw but so so effective This card would suit so many occasions for me and the friends I make cards for However the 'small circle of card' has confused me a bit Which bit of 'back' is it stuck to?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John,
    fab card today.
    I agree it doesn't need any thing else, but I am a big fan of the busier cards, as I can never stop my self putting something else on a card. lol.
    Crafty Regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John, I love the simplicity of this card...simple yet very nice and a great idea to add the circle behind the flower must try that,

    John your craft room looks super and I envy you I must start working on my spare bed room, you've got me started now,

    Thanks for sharing and take care love Sue downunder xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John, simple but effective. Glad to hear you have "some" heating , methinks you may need a lot though!! best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John super card,love the colour,like Karen,the circle bit ,I do not understand.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super simple and super stylish, love it. Hugs Theresa (TOB) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John,
    This Card is Stunning, The Beautiful Flower Really Stands Proud!
    Hugs From Sam

    ReplyDelete