Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 7 August 2014

More spares Pinkness...

Happy Thursday,


Its another spare today I'm afraid!  I always feel I should give a reason why I am using an older creation I have not shown so here goes.  I received this morning the light tent I had treat myself to as I had to leave the one I made back in Spain as it was getting rickety, the cost of making another one (without the wonderful Chinese shops and their prices) would be more expensive than buying one.  I did however make a mistake in the sizing and the tent is a cubic meter just too big to use. lol

I will sort this hopefully for tomorrow and start showing some of the cards I have been making with my beautiful new Sue Wilson dies.


Ingredients:
Cream and Pink PMD Card stock
Spellbinders Gold Circles one
Spellbinders Bauble blossoms one
White Felt

Enjoy...



16 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Think I forgot to comment yesterday on another great card-work is just crazy. Thats my excuse!!!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Not been around for a couple of days . Tuesday and Wednesday cards lovely especially the Criss Cross.
    Beautiful card today. Love the new dies and really pretty felt bauble blossom.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    I'm glad I'n not the only one who gets measurements wrong. Very pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card John, love the design.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot..com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh up John
    Love the design but its looking more brownish on my screen so will try and imagine pink.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'm seeing the colours properly either I am on my iPod! Will take another look later Very pretty design though Mmmm... Tent light?.. I must investigate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card John, you don't have to apologise. I bet you are missing those Chinese shops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    Lovely card and I love th design of it too. You really don't have to apologise...I love to see any card that you make as your designs are always different.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. Great card, I love the design, will have to have a go at one like this : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, had to read your post twice as I thought you were going off camping when you said a light tent......then the penny dropped!! Strawberries and cream combination very pretty. best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John, an unusual card design - CAS - and very elegant . Love the colour combination too. Have a good day. Janice xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    another of your super creations today.
    Love that subtle pink, and your very fab design.
    Your flower is very beautiful.
    I have just posted today my card with a lovely rose, after seeing Patricia's lovely roses.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking forward to seeing all the fab new creations that you will amaze us with .Sure they will be fantastic .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this on belongs in a frame...but then most of your art does as well.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete