Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Green and White LIVE...

Happy Wednesday,

Really quick one today I'm afraid as I thought I had a post scheduled and didn't!  Had a manic day yesterday racing about its all good but somehow I underestimated the scheduling!  I also took delivery of a selection of the new Sue Wilson new release dies so I did spend a little too long playing sorry!

This is a spare card I made a while ago and had ready pictured for an emergency a simple card in forest green and white using embossed panels made with embossing the die used for the aperture.








There is a real cross section of dies and techniques used hopefully the ingredients list will help untangle this card!







Ingredients:
Sue Wilson Spanish Background Die
Spellbinders Radiants Rectangles Die
Spellbinders Floral background Die
Card & Ribbon from stash.


Enjoy...





11 comments:

  1. Even though you might call it a 'spare' John, it doesn't look like that to me. I bet you are enjoying all those new dies though - I'm sure we will be seeing those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Tried last night, not in, will try tonight. xxxx
    Or email me. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Spare? I ask you! If I made a card and it turned out like this I'd be so proud My email is playing up did you get my last message?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh up John
    I do like the card but personally, I would lose the ribbon or make it symmetrical, rather than it being longer at the bottom.
    Been sinning again have we? You'll never be out of the confessional at this rate lol!
    Look forward to seeing what you do with your latest delivery.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John - sorry this one is not for me - not sure why although the forest green might have something to so with it!!! Sorry it is very rare I don't like one of your cards and even if a bit doubtful can see that you always try and do something different which I luv - but this doesn't do it for me but can't wait to see what you come up with, with your new dies!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John,
    Good for a man without the ribbon, sounds like you played for far too long with your new dies.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the background die makes a great card no matter what you do .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John,
    Another great card today...love the forest green and white. I don't know why but the centre reminds me of an elongated rugby ball...maybe it's my quirky mind. Love it though.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. Love the card but I don't think it needs the ribbon, but that's just my thought. I wish I had "spare" cards like this! Thanks for taking the time to share with us every day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry not for me John, I''m not a fan of the aperture cards, I even told Sue that a couple of days ago!! best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John,
    we all know too well the feeling of playing with your new dies. You certainly can let time slip away from you, when your engrossed.
    It's good you had a fall back card ready and waiting.
    Great designing as usual, and the colours used are fab.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete