Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 15 August 2014

Bright Pink Relief!?!

Happy Friday,

Another one from the archives or spares I'm sorry to say today however I do love the colour, brightness and simplicity of this card so don't know why it was in the spares folder lol.

The issue I have been having with my PC and technology appears to be too much traffic on the home network which is not helped by the OH's love of technology.  I have been having issues getting new pictures to load and posts to save onto the net however I think by later today this will be resolved.




I have been playing with my new dies so I have some different things to show and cant wait to post these!

Back to today a card made in 14 x 14cm handcut card blank in pink.  I have added a piece of shocking pink embossed with a random dots folder matted in white to highlight the main image.

The main front piece was made by die cutting one of the flower dies that comes with the spellbinders square bracket edged box die. I did however ink the die first with a matching pink dew drop ink and then cut four flowers from the same piece of card lining them up to create the back piece.  The Flowers, with a pearl added for the centre of course, are then foam mounted over the piece they were cut from.

Hopefully a simple card with a look of complexity that would brighten up anyones day!

Ingredients:
Spellbinders Bracket Edged box die
Pink pigment ink pad
Card & Pearls


Enjoy...


13 comments:

  1. Great card, really lovely. Hope you resolve your pc/technology issues.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John,
    A very pretty, girly card, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly brightened up my day. Very pretty card.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John. Lovely bright and cheerful card today. Good luck with the PC problems. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Off to investigate these dies now! Good luck with resolving PC issues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card John, so pretty in pink. Good luck with your PC..hope yo manage to get it sorted.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh up John
    Love a bit of pink action so its right up my street.
    Hope you're not wiring in to next door to get extra bandwidth lol!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card John, and at least the colour is bright pink on my screen too! Hope you get your wiring untangled or whatever it needs to be able to stop you tearing your hair out. I'll be back tomorrow to see how you got on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Certainly brightened up my day and I do luv a spotty embossed background xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card John, bright pink is definitely one for us ladies. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card John,hope you will be up and running soon.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete