Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 3 July 2014

Still Stamping....

Happy Thursday,



Again a little light relief from the die cutting frenzy of this week and back to my first craft love stamping.  Now this card is made using the guys set from Waltzing Mouse that I bought an age ago.  I just wondered what this would look like stamped in a simple sage green on cream and embossed with creative expressions detail clear powder.

I started by stamping the lace detail across the edge of a hand cut card blank then stamped and embossed this again on a scrap piece and fussy cut it out (fussy cutting for the person who asked a couple of Weeks ago means cutting by hand to me at least)  I foam mounted this over the first stamped and embossed image.  I then stamped the sentiment and mounted this under a hand cut panel stamped with a frame form the same set.










The ribbon details and bow is mounted under and through a circle again form this set stamped in the same way.  A simple list of ingredients making a clean and simple card that should look classic.

Ingredients:
Waltzing Mouse A Guy Thing stamps set
Super Smooth Cream PMD Cardstock
Sage Green pigment Ink
Creative Expressions detail clear embossing powder
Ribbon & Thread from stash .

Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Another lovely card & it's green-think you have changed my mind about green! Only yellow & peach to go....!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh not peach! That's a step too far even for me! Makes me think of eighties bridesmaids dresses!
      John x

      Delete
  2. A beautiful stamp { must look for this one } makes a very classy card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're doing some stamping John. A real stand out card. Absolutely love it.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    Gorgeous! Love the simple lines and colour choice, as it does look more lime (tequila!) than sage on my screen. I even don't mind the twine on this. As the great man says, buttons and bows and bleu blanc rouge, all things lively must be used! Love it!
    Have a great day and I promise, no more Adam Ant lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seen your reply to Michele and can only add, thank goodness lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened in the 80s to make you hate peach bridesmaids dresses I wonder??!! back to today and a suitable card for any occasion. Like the stamping you have done, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Suitable for all sorts of people that don't like frilly cards I'm a bit of a cdrom crafter and now mind is buzzing as to ideas of format I can do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John,
    Now what's wrong with peach, if it's teamed with the right colour I think it's quite pretty, it's good job we like different things.
    I'm not a green person but I do love your card today nice shade of sage green, good stamping too.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fab and unusual card - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. John, the bow through a circle die absolutely MAKES this card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card John, love the design and colour.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John ,your card yerstday was Spectacular , and today's card very different,I Love it.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing wrong with peach, my daughter had peach bridesmaid dresses!!

    Back to today's card, I like it. I like all colours!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete