Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Pale Blue Family...

Happy Thursday,

No New New card today I'm afraid as not yet got a craft space fully up and running and yes it's getting me down lol!

Today's card is a quick one I'm afraid, firstly because I am low on time secondly for some reason I only took 2 pictures of this one!

This is the card I gave to my boss in the bar when I Left.  I worked there for 2 years, until last month when I left the country, as a chef and barman and it was a family owned place with a wonderful family running it.  As soon as I saw this sentiment stamp from Crafters Companion I know that the card I made for them would be centered around this!





This is another example of my love of cutting apertures from the centre of cards and foam mounting behind to create lots of levels.





Ingredients:
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals
Spellbinders Classic ovals small
Spellbinders Heirloom Legacy
Blue and white PMD cardstock.

Enjoy...


16 comments:

  1. Lovely, detailed card with a perfect sentiment on it.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card John in my favourite colour. Love the sentiment. Hope you are slowly settling in.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and combo My screen is too small to read the sentiment (I'm on my iPod) so will take a look later on laptop But the other comments say how apt it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.
    Hurry up with your craft garage, I want to see what it looks like 'cos I,m a nosey
    bu----er xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card John. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh up John
    Love this one matey (in fairness, there's not many I don't lol!). It has the look of Wedgewood about it. Lovely shade of blue.
    Hope you managed to get some crafty bits set up last night.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card - luv the sentiment and the dies - luv everything about this card - the colours everything!! Funnily enough I ordered the SB elegant ovals from Joanna Sheens website last night - so glad I did now xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, a really nice card with a lovely sentiment. A really nice die .....that I might have to invest in (groan....your lovely cards always make me spend money!). Have fun unpacking all your craft stash. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John. Beautiful card and a lovely sentiment. How is the unpacking going? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,

    Another stunning card, love these aperture cards of yours, beautiful colour too.

    Sorry missed the last couple of post but now I have looked at them yesterdays was gorgeous, so elegant, love the Gold & Cream.

    Hope you have settled in a bit more now, I am sure your craft room will be a delight once it is finished.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card and I Love the dies you have used John..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card John ,love the dies used and all the layers too .Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John
    This card is right up my street! Loads of die cutting and delicate colours - using just 2 colours is very effective. Lovely sentiment too. Best wishes, Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John,
    Beautiful card and beautiful sentiment to go with it , love the colours and dies too.
    You do have a magic touch with the dies John.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds as if you are getting craft withdrawal symptoms John. I hope you can get your stash sorted and together soon.

    ReplyDelete