Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 11 July 2014

Navy White & Taupe

Happy Friday,



Another antidote to the brightness of yesterday however this is just as busy as yesterday!  It is a simple die cut layering card however the addition of the Neroli paper from First Edition gives a jolt of energy to this one.

I have cut each of the sections in the Spellbinders Mystical embrace die and inked each piece in the die in navy pigment ink.  These are layered on top of each other with foam pads then placed over a double mat of the Neroli paper layered with navy and white.









The ribbon and bow are threaded between the layers and a few hatpins, in matching colours, added.

Ingredients:
Spellbinders Mystical Embrace die set
Neroli paper from First Edition
Grosgrain ribbon.

Enjoy...




11 comments:

  1. Hi John. Lovely card today, great colour combo : ) Have yo seen Sue's first die in her new collection? We are going to be having to decide which to buy first no doubt : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. This is one of the dies I've borrowed from you which I'm cutting as many times as I can before I give it back. Beautiful die made into a beautiful card. The colours go so well together and I love the bow. Thanks for the idea.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card-nice colour combo. I hope you sent your credit card on to the UK-just wait til you see Sue Wildons new dies! All 24 being shown on her blog over the next 4 days......!!!! I'm sensing financial disaster especially as i'm off work & about to head into Preston (craft shopping)!!!

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    Its only your background that's busy today so your eye is immediately drawn to the focal point. Gorgeous! Love the Neroli and love that die. Make sure that Val gives it back to you so that I can borrow it when you get back lol!
    Thank you for your comment today.You should be in PR as you made my card sound a lot better than it was hahaha!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    I much prefer this card to yesterdays. Love the layering of the die cuts. Can't wait to see what you do with Sue's new range.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come I've missed that Spellies die? It looks great on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer today's card I just wish I could afford to spend more on crafty goodies Husband doesn't mind what I spend it's me that feels guilty! Sue's new collections are just as stunning as the first Perhaps I'll win the lottery this week end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meant to say the the bow is particularly stunning I love the layers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John Love the background paper,I have never seen this Die before ,all comes together very well.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous John and the backing paper matches the die lovely.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete